[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

"
sv7007 wrote:
Yeah, I went ahead and grabbed them. I may try to get a +1 helmet instead of getting two lvl 4 gems. We will see.

just need one lvl 4 enlighten other can be 3
Super nice build concept dude. I'd been thinking of exploiting attributes with all these new uniques too myself.

Quick questions:
How does Brawn jewel stack up?
Would you ever argue for Astramentis or Black Sun's Crest?
Have you considered getting Pain Attunement considering you can trigger it through your Corruscating Elixir at will?

By grabbing 40% increased aura effect (easy with your pathing), and the two major AoE nodes, you'd probably manage to make this build clear maps quicker as well as sustain in -max resist/vuln/40% red regen maps, would doing this make any sense to you?

(probably not worth it but you could get instant warcries instead of block from ascendancy run abyssal cry decay void manip inc aoe in a 4 link for mapping)

Thanks for posting your build again!
Last edited by lucksickle on Oct 5, 2017, 4:46:49 AM
"
lucksickle wrote:
Super nice build concept dude. I'd been thinking of exploiting attributes with all these new uniques too myself.

Quick questions:
How does Brawn jewel stack up?
Would you ever argue for Astramentis or Black Sun's Crest?
Have you considered getting Pain Attunement considering you can trigger it through your Corruscating Elixir at will?

By grabbing 40% increased aura effect (easy with your pathing), and the two major AoE nodes, you'd probably manage to make this build clear maps quicker as well as sustain in -max resist/vuln/40% red regen maps, would doing this make any sense to you?

(probably not worth it but you could get instant warcries instead of block from ascendancy run abyssal cry decay void manip inc aoe in a 4 link for mapping)

Thanks for posting your build again!

build is for boss killing, i can drop 3k es go down to 14500 and clear all map mods

astra is poo when you can use pressence or gg marble
blacksun aint that bad but we want 30% more ele dmg essence on our helm

our links are pretty much full, only thing i can change with my own build is getting a gg unset and putting my PoF in there and freeing the 3 links on the shield
Last edited by twolow on Oct 5, 2017, 5:20:15 AM
What about Pain Attunement? Are Brawn jewels worth anything for this?
"
lucksickle wrote:
What about Pain Attunement? Are Brawn jewels worth anything for this?

ya you can use brawn jewel, dont use pain attunement, not worth 1 point - we use coruscating elixer as a heal, for it to heal us a lot we need to have hp to sacrafice to it
Hey mate - thanks for the suggestions. I'm looking for a good unset ring, but I kinda need 35-37 cold and lightning res on it too, so that limits my options a bit.

I found something like this:

Unset Ring
=======================
Has 1 Socket
+2 to Level of Socketed Gems
Adds 2 to 5 Physical Damage to Attacks
+33 to Strength
+38% to Cold Resistance
+35% to Lightning Resistance
{crafted}+38 to maximum Life

I could swap life with energy shield on craft - would that make sense? It's not even super expensive. There's another with only +2 socket and resistances (presumably to slam it) but I don't have enough balls to throw 5 ex on a ring.

Or maybe I'll ask you - what can be done, or what would you do with a ring like this:

Unset Ring
=======================
Has 1 Socket
+45% to Cold Resistance
+43% to Lightning Resistance

Slam it, multimod? How much ex would that go and what's the potential benefit? I've never done anything similar to this, so I don't know anything about crafting. :/

After that (and when I put purity there) - what's my options for the sockets? I already have one extra socket free in gloves (as there's no need for clarity now) - I could move immortal call and add duration to it and put it in a shield, but that then leaves me with orb of storms +inc crit and 2 free sockets.

I was thinking about maybe going dual curses? For three points in the tree I could then add CoH and flammability.

I know it's a lot of info, but I'd apppreciate your comment on it when you find the time.

Thanks mate!

new pob: https://pastebin.com/jwhDQXPu

"
_Pats_ wrote:
Hey mate - thanks for the suggestions. I'm looking for a good unset ring, but I kinda need 35-37 cold and lightning res on it too, so that limits my options a bit.

I found something like this:

Unset Ring
=======================
Has 1 Socket
Adds 2 to 5 Physical Damage to Attacks
+33 to Strength
+38% to Cold Resistance
+35% to Lightning Resistance
{crafted}+38 to maximum Life

I could swap life with energy shield on craft - would that make sense? It's not even super expensive. There's another with only +2 socket and resistances (presumably to slam it) but I don't have enough balls to throw 5 ex on a ring.

Or maybe I'll ask you - what can be done, or what would you do with a ring like this:

Unset Ring
=======================
Has 1 Socket
+45% to Cold Resistance
+43% to Lightning Resistance

Slam it, multimod? How much ex would that go and what's the potential benefit? I've never done anything similar to this, so I don't know anything about crafting. :/

After that (and when I put purity there) - what's my options for the sockets? I already have one extra socket free in gloves (as there's no need for clarity now) - I could move immortal call and add duration to it and put it in a shield, but that then leaves me with orb of storms +inc crit and 2 free sockets.

I was thinking about maybe going dual curses? For three points in the tree I could then add CoH and flammability.

I know it's a lot of info, but I'd apppreciate your comment on it when you find the time.

Thanks mate!

new pob: https://pastebin.com/jwhDQXPu

idk im not good at crafting but for links you can go dual curse and use ele weakness (not flamma) and dont take out clarity - even if its lvl1 it helps us alot - use it to reserve as much mana as possible so you can still cast all your abilities - if you dont wanna go for dual curse you can do

Orb of Storms -> Inc. Crit. -> Arcane Surge |||| then for last socket use a warcry/decoy totem/whatever you want

or

move orb of storms to shield on 3 link then with the cwdt immortal call put inc duration enfeeble or something so that if you're outa flask charges on witchfire it can help you a bit

mess around with the build on pob to fit your playstyle - theres lots of stuff you can change around

ps: i noticed you had a strength node on the PoB leading to nowhere near the maurder area
One last thing - could you add to the guide the passive tree you'd use for clearspeed/mapping? (the one you mentioned where you lose around 3k ES and can do any map mod)
I think I'll go with dual curse setup, I'll check it later.

Though I'd like to ask how to change up my stuff to achieve your level of..well, everything. I mean - even if I import your whole tree, I get less dmg than you. And I'm really not sure what to upgrade next. I have around 6ex (after I bought the enlighten4) and I'd be really grateful for suggestions on the gear from my POB.

I don't know how to bite it :/ My SR is around your dps, but RF is around half of yours. Even without emperor jewels it's still around 200k less than yours.

I'm not seeing anything in your items that would give 200k dps, but then again I'm not an expert.
What PAntheons do u guys use for Labs,Maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info