[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

"
lucksickle wrote:
One last thing - could you add to the guide the passive tree you'd use for clearspeed/mapping? (the one you mentioned where you lose around 3k ES and can do any map mod)

https://pastebin.com/XKEeEWam - havent tested it out i wanna keep my character the same so people can search it

"
_Pats_ wrote:
I think I'll go with dual curse setup, I'll check it later.

Though I'd like to ask how to change up my stuff to achieve your level of..well, everything. I mean - even if I import your whole tree, I get less dmg than you. And I'm really not sure what to upgrade next. I have around 6ex (after I bought the enlighten4) and I'd be really grateful for suggestions on the gear from my POB.

I don't know how to bite it :/ My SR is around your dps, but RF is around half of yours. Even without emperor jewels it's still around 200k less than yours.

I'm not seeing anything in your items that would give 200k dps, but then again I'm not an expert.

bro you got inc aoe gem in xD swap to conc effect to see your dps
"
MONSTERSyken wrote:
What PAntheons do u guys use for Labs,Maps?

same pantheons

Soul of Arakaali

Soul of Tukohama
by the way in your pastebin skill tree and your profile is different i tried both and spent so much regrets and i am currently 96 level. your profile is much better. especially when you start to give skill in tree. you went to +10 +10 str in pastebin. but in your profile you went to other side which is regen so you might need to change it for better build :) go with regen guys. dont go with +10 +10 str :D

Edit : it was different now it seems same :D
Last edited by onlynewtr on Oct 5, 2017, 8:04:50 PM
Any tip for dealing with Uber Trio? They wrecked me.
"
NeoSatus wrote:

run around kill spike bitch first then dual strike then facetank the cycloner

i usually run into them for a sec drop orb and run around the entire room then go back to her then repeat

ill upload a vid in a bit

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc37WWoaeYc
Last edited by twolow on Oct 6, 2017, 1:56:36 AM
"
onlynewtr wrote:
by the way in your pastebin skill tree and your profile is different i tried both and spent so much regrets and i am currently 96 level. your profile is much better. especially when you start to give skill in tree. you went to +10 +10 str in pastebin. but in your profile you went to other side which is regen so you might need to change it for better build :) go with regen guys. dont go with +10 +10 str :D

Edit : it was different now it seems same :D

i dont understand what u mean
He's talking about the nodes at the beginning of your Templar tree. I also noticed that the life-es nodes cost 2 points more to complete, but give me about 100 regeneration more. The two strength nodes give me slightly more ehp and damage, but I lose that regeneration. I am currently pathing down the long stretch towards Growth and Decay at lvl 81 to get the regen, so I can see how it would be a concern.
"
twolow wrote:
"
NeoSatus wrote:

run around kill spike bitch first then dual strike then facetank the cycloner

i usually run into them for a sec drop orb and run around the entire room then go back to her then repeat

ill upload a vid in a bit

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc37WWoaeYc

Thanks for the vid, that's basically what I ended up doing in order to kill her, then ended up dying to bleed on the other guy. Just need some more levels and better play I think.
Would a Vertex mask work till we can get a crafted ess helm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info