[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

"
hello, im using your build. but im stuck at this point. dunno how to improve my dps anymore.. can you give me any advice???

Was posting here just now so here's some tips:

1) Put a murderous eye jewel in Tombfist. Instant 10% MORE damage.

2) 6L Ashrend. Try GMP or Slower projectiles instead of Mirage archer with barrage.

3) In your tree, get Primeval Force node on lower right corner. I don't know why you don't have it yet. Also, you are missing two jewel sockets from your tree that you should have. I would also swap "Behemoth Spark" into a flat damage abyss jewel.

Hope this helps.
Did a shaper run the other night using a white Crude Bow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mMXtGGMTpc

Kinda funny doing it on a physical conversion build, I guess abyss jewels are pretty good ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Waiting for new league to go with this build! :)
My apologies for maybe a double post. I can't seem to find a search button inside a topic.
My question is does this build work with Ice.shot as well instead of Tornadoshot?
The reason why I'm asking this is because I have an unique iceshot jewel.
I just started playing so I'm kinda new.
Playing casual for a couple of hours a week.
I started playing Abyss but my main character is now in Act 10. So not ready for the endgame
I might start a ranger in standard league next month.
Cheers for your hard work creating this build.

Any recommendations for what next? I have about 125c ASC
I'm guessing better abyss jewels, but yea.
@JessicaSc2

First of all, I would like to thank you for your well written post on reddit and this guide!

I always enjoy eye-opening posts, due to the fact, that my knowledge on archers is close to 0 =). Now for the most part I went SSFHC, since it's original introduction and I was wondering if I might get decent results with your build in a future league start.

Now my experience with archers is, if you don't have some lvling uniques (bows and quivers), lvling is a chore...But as I see that (except the endgame gear) you are not useing T1 uniques at all in your build, I might get something decent going with this build. All the uniques (I will mostly get 5-Links, not perfect rolls and corruptions, not the helmet enchant etc.), except the abyss ones have been found by my SSF adventures in many leagues and for me to get the Atlas completed up to the guardians is a dream in the future...

My question is, off of your impression, would you recommend to play your character in SSFHC or would you rather not? I saw that your alc and go strategy on guardians, kills you a lot, but in SSF, this won't happen, I will have to reroll deadly mods, or I will die even earlier than lvl 90 ;)

Your reply is appreciated and once again, thanks for sharing your build.

"

My question is, off of your impression, would you recommend to play your character in SSFHC or would you rather not?

Playing this build on HC is a bad idea^^'

As for self-found mode I think it's good enough. Lioneye is a very common drop, same with Ashrend.

"

Any recommendations for what next? I have about 125c ASC
I'm guessing better abyss jewels, but yea.

Always Dying Sun.

"

My question is does this build work with Ice.shot as well instead of Tornadoshot?
The reason why I'm asking this is because I have an unique iceshot jewel.
I just started playing so I'm kinda new.

You can use that if you want. I wouldn't recommend my build if you're very new to the game, look into Neversink's TS build.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
This looks like lot's of fun, i'll try it with Chieftan in 3.2 =)
"
JessicaSc2 wrote:
"

My question is, off of your impression, would you recommend to play your character in SSFHC or would you rather not?

Playing this build on HC is a bad idea^^'

As for self-found mode I think it's good enough. Lioneye is a very common drop, same with Ashrend.

Would you recommend an other bowie as a ssfhc char? I am asking you for advice, as I have 0 knowledge when it comes to bows.
just posting so I can fully read later!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info