[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

Great build thanks.

I started vd poets so selling 6 link ashrend ans lioneye for 9 ex both.

hit me abyss sc ~ Caiobill
I have a question, because I don't understand the 8mil DPS :(

How many damage per secon You have in the "Character Screen" with Barrage and Tornado Shot without flask etc?

"
I have a question, because I don't understand the 8mil DPS :(

How many damage per secon You have in the "Character Screen" with Barrage and Tornado Shot without flask etc?

85k with barrage but this calculation makes no sense because it doesn't include many things (like penetration from 6th gem for example).

You can check and play with my character in PoB
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Hello JessicaSc2,

I want to thank you so much for this build. This is the first time I'm playing with a ranged character and I'm having so much fun playing with it.

I've reached a point, when I cannot figure out how to boost my damage more. According to Path of Building I'm doing ~1,3M against Shaper. Could anyone help me out with upgrading my equipment? All I've have max 20ex (when I trade my currency). If anyone could sell me something, please msg me.

My current equipment is:

I also have Tornado shot 20/20, but I had more fun playing with Lightning Arrow.
The jewels on the tree are:

Additional belt I could use for resistance cap is:

I also have Lightpoacher and Bubonic Trail with 1 abyssal socket.

Thank you guys.
I'm not the OP but the big thing I see is a major lack of flat physical rolls on your rings and neck. This build converts phys to elemental so that's a pretty big chunk of damage that you're missing.

Included in that is running Anger over Hatred which is a mistake as well. Make those changes and you'll see higher numbers.

Steel Rings with high phys rolls and EDWAS should be your first priority.
Nachos? Yes.
@disflux

You're missing phys to lightning in your barrage setup.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
1.) thx for posting this build, i like it

2.) is it possible to run projectile weakness, hatred & herald of ash all at the same time?

3.) you say "shroud of the lightless" is a good alternative. Does that mean that u think it is not on par with ashrend?

thx
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Feb 11, 2018, 6:37:04 PM
Anyone tried this one on HC?
I found a pair of two socket tombfist but have no idea what other skill to get rid of. Already got rid of golem for one socket tombfists I'm wearing. I'm curious what skill gems you're using with all that crazy abyss gear. Also I'm using herald of ash but noticed you're using ice in your shaper kill vid. I was using HoI but thought ash was better. Liking the build so far tho although I got raped over and over by chimera's cloud phase and absolutely have to run all over the place in the miniboss phases or I get one shotted by like three little lions lol but was very impressed that I could tank the Minotaur long enough to kill him dying only once. Have never experienced such easy Minotaur fights. Got raped by shaper twice so far :( your dps looks like 5x what I am doing
my final try was not so good. seems ranger not for me.
from 90 to 91, I've died 12-15 times.
yes, you can do it deathless. I can do t15-16 maps deathless and guardians, but... With hard mods - I'm suck.
In any random zana mission I can suck as well, depending on circumstances.
Anyway, I would appreciate this build. In general it's strong.
Last edited by RawDamage on Feb 12, 2018, 6:22:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info