[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

your watcher's eye itself is 20ex man and if u remove you lose 10% crit chance. Then your crit chance is 26% i think that is way too low for a crit build.
"
Hey I’m not too sure if anyone has posted about this, but does someone have any tips on clearing hall of the grandmasters with this build ? Like if there are any other skill gems/key items to use just for this map. It’s an amazing and cheap build, so far I’ve been doing t15 maps with no hassle at all. It’s just this one map lol

You can't. That map requires a build modeled around PVP as those rules apply. You can't take what is essentially a MF farming build and have it to HofG. That map is totally unique. You could crush everything else in the game but won't even clear one wing in that map.

Honestly just get a carry. People are advertising everywhere in global and trade. Often you can get the achievement just for the price of the map (same as an uber lab carry).
Deliver pain exquisite
I was actually thinking the same thing, sadly I play on console tho and the communication between players is not the greatest. (We don’t get global or any other chat channels yet) and only way to party up at the moment is to be friends with the person. Cannot party up randomly. Although I’m sure we have a few builds on consoles that can do it. Just need to find them. Thanks for the feedback !
I actually tried doing Hall of the Grandmasters. I could kill everything except one. Something with gubben in his name.
That’s awesome to hear! When I did hall of grandmasters with this build at level 91 I almost cleared one wing. (Made it to the levels 96’s) that was my very first time ever in HOTGM. Keep in mind I am a pretty new player that started playing PoE at the consoles release date. Also for some reason when I entered any of the 4 wings I got hit with steady lag. But the main hall was lag free. Didn’t help at all. Thanks for your reply! Now that I know that I’m gonna keep trying see how far I can make it. (At a slightly higher level though, 94 or 95)
so i need a little help from some of you expert stat dps guys.

i ve been running with this

and mostly using this to go along with it

this combination puts my hideout TS dps at about 39.8k

but tonight i finally got really lucky and got a drop i been dying to get, a perfect life roll and high mana roll

i been itching to try this out since beginning of the league and was so ecstatic when it finally dropped. so to make up for loss of fire res i was able to pop this baby in

so with these 2 items subbing for the 2 items above my hideout TS dps is 25.7k

so here is my question. so far i have not "noticed" much drop in the dps. if any at all. matter of fact some stuff seems to melt faster. so what "dps" does elemental penetration lvl 20 on the armor provide?
my ashrend's 6th link was a q20 elemental focus. having removed that i get more dmg from the taming's 20% dmg increase per elemental debuff, but it does not work on bosses.

basically how much effective dmg did i leave behind by switching to shroud from my 6l ashrend?

i plan to play this char in standard and actually i may seriously try running it with my legacy QotF but in the meantime...

if you wish to compare barrage instead of Ts. my barrage in hideout with above setup was 22.5k-ish. and the below setup is about 14.5k hideout dps.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Last edited by sendantes on Jan 30, 2018, 3:53:41 AM
Your pastebin tree i sway different to the one in this web, wich you recommend?
"

so here is my question. so far i have not "noticed" much drop in the dps. if any at all. matter of fact some stuff seems to melt faster. so what "dps" does elemental penetration lvl 20 on the armor provide?

When I last checked my PoB Ashrend was a bit better dps wise but in general they're almost the same in terms of dps. Where the difference lies Shroud is just more flexible having a lot of life, jewel mods and 300es. Just OP as fuck actually. So yeah this league overall Shroud is better I think but Ashrend isn't going anywhere. I played with it whole harbinger and with Shroud very likely going away (no zana mod) Ashrend is coming back next patch. So everyone should enjoy it while it lasts because it's very likely not going to be available anywhere after Abyss ends, same with all other OP Abyss items (tombfist, lighpoacher and bubonic).

"
Your pastebin tree i sway different to the one in this web, wich you recommend?

I recommend the guide one, I posted PoB so people won't harass me about it. My PoB character has few different nodes (no vitality void, less life) because I'm 95 and have pretty OP gear now. People who are lvling/gearing up should use "standard" tree.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Last edited by JessicaSc2 on Jan 30, 2018, 11:15:26 AM
"
your watcher's eye itself is 20ex man and if u remove you lose 10% crit chance. Then your crit chance is 26% i think that is way too low for a crit build.

this isn't a "crit build". You don't need desperately have crit and crit multi on all gear like other builds, same with accuracy which you don't need at all. It's more of if you have it - great, if not it's still going to be good. 26% + silver flask is going to be over 50% which is good enough.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Last edited by JessicaSc2 on Jan 30, 2018, 11:19:37 AM
so basically now that i have the shroud there is no reason to go back to ashrend. correct?
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info