[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

Hi,

I swapped in lioneyes fall viridian jewel to get excess to the claw nodes around soul raker, the damageoutput has been increased a lot but I think that the lifeleech itself is somehow not that effective anymore.

Can any1 give me an explanation or has experienced the same?

greetings!

Please give me you thoughts if it would be better to swap back?
Have anyone test this build ? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2062167/
It's pretty much the same build but as a Pathfinder (I think).

Intrested to hear your opinion about pros vs cons.
-Nerf
Last edited by robin_nerf on Jan 26, 2018, 10:01:24 AM
I'm impressed by your gear and how much damage you got off it.
Deliver pain exquisite
Last edited by ultratiem on Jan 26, 2018, 6:29:30 PM
Sorry i need your help, i have problems with dps and i have almost same gear as yours can you look at my profile please?
Hey, i'm trying this build out and i was looking at the stats in Path of Building. I can't figure out where you're getting the mana leech from. Can you please explain? it would help alot.
"
Hey, i'm trying this build out and i was looking at the stats in Path of Building. I can't figure out where you're getting the mana leech from. Can you please explain? it would help alot.

Life and Mana Leech node, 4 points south of the Vaal Pact keystone.
IGN: Wavestrike
Last edited by Wavestrike on Jan 27, 2018, 3:32:23 PM
"
Wavestrike wrote:
"

Yeah, i see those nodes. However, i imported this build to Path of Building and the character has not taken those nodes and i'm just trying to figure out she's able to get mana leech without those nodes. .-.
"
"
Wavestrike wrote:
"

Yeah, i see those nodes. However, i imported this build to Path of Building and the character has not taken those nodes and i'm just trying to figure out she's able to get mana leech without those nodes. .-.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mana_Leech_(passive_skill)
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
"

Deliver pain exquisite
Hey I’m not too sure if anyone has posted about this, but does someone have any tips on clearing hall of the grandmasters with this build ? Like if there are any other skill gems/key items to use just for this map. It’s an amazing and cheap build, so far I’ve been doing t15 maps with no hassle at all. It’s just this one map lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info