[3.1 Raider]The Perfect Form Dreamfeather Elemental Spectral Throw - 120k evasion Shaper/Uatziri

Hey, I'm struggling to get comfortably above 5k life. Even at level 90 on my PoB, I only get 5k.

Spoiler

All my jewels (besides my molten strike one, I could only fit one threshold), have at least 6% life. Any tips, or just get higher life rolls on my helm and gloves?
Last edited by Fire309 on Feb 1, 2018, 8:21:29 PM
"
Fire309 wrote:
Hey, I'm struggling to get comfortably above 5k life. Even at level 90 on my PoB, I only get 5k.

Spoiler

All my jewels (besides my molten strike one, I could only fit one threshold), have at least 6% life. Any tips, or just get higher life rolls on my helm and gloves?

you miss like 30-40% increased max life compared to my lvl90 skilltree
but 5k should be enough, i have the same amount at lvl 92 in abyss league

i was already level 100 when i recorded some of the videos ( 5.8k hp ) so keep that in mind

the +hp on your items are good enough

Last edited by Norbi1one4all on Feb 3, 2018, 12:43:04 PM
Maybe this has already been answered but, why do you choose to not put points into flash freeze? The tree seems to still be the 3.0 version. Also, would this build not work better as a pure physical dmg one?
"
MNPrototype wrote:
Maybe this has already been answered but, why do you choose to not put points into flash freeze? The tree seems to still be the 3.0 version. Also, would this build not work better as a pure physical dmg one?

flash freeze is good but there are better options IMO
no, going pure phys is a lot less DPS, you can't scale phys as much as you can scale ele
i've updated the skilltree and i will keep updating the whole guide i just don't have much time right now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info