[3.1 Raider]The Perfect Form Dreamfeather Elemental Spectral Throw - 120k evasion Shaper/Uatziri

is it not better to help alira for the extra resis ? or should i kill all

And how you got 349cold resi i calculated everything in pob but nothing like this
Last edited by Yoshimitsu on Sep 21, 2017, 5:40:29 PM
Hey. I'm planning on playing something similar to this but I don't have much currency and I am tryna do it on HC.
I just really like the build, I won't be aiming to farm UAtziri/Shaper, just clearing maps quickly and safely.

I'm not great with builds but ima try my best. Any tips?
Last edited by Zecaknight on Sep 21, 2017, 7:17:48 PM
"
Yoshimitsu wrote:
is it not better to help alira for the extra resis ? or should i kill all

And how you got 349cold resi i calculated everything in pob but nothing like this

have you calculated jewels and taste of hate too?

i'm getting like 80-100 cold resists just from those

alira is not worth it, you can get 15% allres for 2 skillpoints, mana regen and crit multi are both useless for the build

"
Zecaknight wrote:
Hey. I'm planning on playing something similar to this but I don't have much currency and I am tryna do it on HC.
I just really like the build, I won't be aiming to farm UAtziri/Shaper, just clearing maps quickly and safely.

presonally i've never tried HC but i guess it can work, just always max your resists and prioritize life 1st, you can still die to 1hit mechanisms if you roll hard map mods in t13+ maps, like -maxres extra elemental dmg
i'd recommend something even more tankier for HC but that's just me, deaths happen somettimes but if you really pay attention to stuff around you then it should be fine
i like this build so much but i am following build element ST critical, i will reset build but i have a problem: with perfect form 5 link, i can down 4 guardian?.

one more : u can post dps and def when no buff in HO only aura.

Sry because my bad English.
What Pantheons are you using?

Also, im running low on mana quite often, hard to spam.
Last edited by KingCaracticus on Sep 22, 2017, 8:09:36 AM
"
donchina99 wrote:
i like this build so much but i am following build element ST critical, i will reset build but i have a problem: with perfect form 5 link, i can down 4 guardian?.

one more : u can post dps and def when no buff in HO only aura.

Sry because my bad English.

DPS in hideout is not relevant because you can keep up all frenzies and flasks 99% of the time
but if you really want to know its 32k GMP 52k slower proj with auras only

you can still facetank guardians on a 5link even without flasks, it just takes a lot of time
and you want to move in certain situations, for example you can't tank minotaur if there are 3+ falling rock AOE things on you.

"
What Pantheons are you using?

Also, im running low on mana quite often, hard to spam.

i had mana problems too but the druidic rite passive and some flat mana from gear helped a lot, you can also try to get +2 mana per hit on jewels or more mana leech passives on the tree

i totally forgot about pantheon powers but i'm using Soul of Solaris / Tukohama

it's situational, for minotaur you want the pantheons with phys dam reduction, for reflect maps you can go for Yugul etc.
Thats great, thanks.

and thanks for this build :D
@Norbi1one4all Hi man!

I use your build but have one problem.
Dont know which skills do you use. I mean Lab skill tree :( can u tell me?\
And how u get a frenzy charge... ? :/
Last edited by JustMane on Sep 22, 2017, 3:12:10 PM
"
JustMane wrote:
@Norbi1one4all Hi man!

Raider
He takes Avatar of the Slaughter first.
Then Avatar of the chase.
The frenzy charges come from Way of the poacher ascendency skill.
"
"
JustMane wrote:
@Norbi1one4all Hi man!

Raider
He takes Avatar of the Slaughter first.
Then Avatar of the chase.
The frenzy charges come from Way of the poacher ascendency skill.

Ohh i have wrond lab class... how to change it?
Ok nvm i remember now.

But i have small problem. My lvl is 88 and in HO i have 15k dps with only auras. 6L
Dont have 40% increased spectral throw mod in helemt... Thats give 10k more dps? :OOO
Last edited by JustMane on Sep 22, 2017, 5:12:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info