[3.1 Raider]The Perfect Form Dreamfeather Elemental Spectral Throw - 120k evasion Shaper/Uatziri

"
gianmk wrote:
i am missing my howa ST and probably will try to build a ST on mayhem, how well do you think this build is doing as a league starter?

i wouldnt recommend it, you need a lot of stuff to make this work
I'm using it as a league starter on abyss and it's honestly fine, obviously don't have a perfect form yet, but the flat damage from abyss jewels make it pretty easy to do.

I'm thinking of switching from ST to frost blades for no reason other than I want to, and I haven't tried frost blades yet.
You don't need a freeze removal flask as you're immune to freeze from avatar of the veil. This frees up a spot for curse removal. I've never not had full frenzies after the first pack while mapping aside from porting out/going afk mid map in which case don't hit boxes till you have your phasing.
"
j33bus wrote:
I'm using it as a league starter on abyss and it's honestly fine, obviously don't have a perfect form yet, but the flat damage from abyss jewels make it pretty easy to do.

I'm thinking of switching from ST to frost blades for no reason other than I want to, and I haven't tried frost blades yet.

frost blades should be fine, also you can make this as a league started you just have to level as an ordinary ele ST build or something like that

the new jewels are great for leveling

"
Wolfosaurus wrote:
You don't need a freeze removal flask as you're immune to freeze from avatar of the veil. This frees up a spot for curse removal. I've never not had full frenzies after the first pack while mapping aside from porting out/going afk mid map in which case don't hit boxes till you have your phasing.

i went for avatar of the chase for a lot better clearspeed that's why the freeze flask is necessary

but you can go for veil ofc, that works too
Yea as an update to leveling with this I just got a pair of might flay's and used those until i could equip dream feather. Frostblades works out great because of the inherent cold conversion. Now I'm just refreshing trade constantly until snowblind grace/the perfect form becomes cheap.
I'm starting this build in SSF. I dropped The Snowblind Grace + the blessing on my first breach run, then I proceeded to 6L it in a like 400 fusings. It's going well so far, but I suspect it will be hard to find gear with amazing eva + life + cold res, but i probably wont need all of it to do most content.
I'll continue playing it slowly along side my necro.

Btw, i personally went up to the witch area to get Elemental overload. It's good in itself, but it's also to get more jewel slots. The abyss jewels are pretty amazing, especially for ssf as they drop a lot.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
"
niuage wrote:
I'm starting this build in SSF. I dropped The Snowblind Grace + the blessing on my first breach run, then I proceeded to 6L it in a like 400 fusings. It's going well so far, but I suspect it will be hard to find gear with amazing eva + life + cold res, but i probably wont need all of it to do most content.
I'll continue playing it slowly along side my necro.

Btw, i personally went up to the witch area to get Elemental overload. It's good in itself, but it's also to get more jewel slots. The abyss jewels are pretty amazing, especially for ssf as they drop a lot.

good luck with it, yes abyss jewels should add an insane amount of DPS because of the dreamfeather scaling

I'm hesitating to go crit actually. This build has decent damage but it lacks huge AoE imo. Spectral throw is not that great at covering huge areas, so without the chain reaction from HoI, I feel it's a bit slower than what it could be. Also no freeze, but that's less of a big deal because nothing hits you pretty much...
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Jan 3, 2018, 8:53:02 AM
What was your gem level caps on your CWDT setup in boots?
"
Mongol_Khan wrote:
What was your gem level caps on your CWDT setup in boots?

up to you really, i've not even used these gems it's just.. everyone using this setup

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info