[3.1 Raider]The Perfect Form Dreamfeather Elemental Spectral Throw - 120k evasion Shaper/Uatziri

Really i cant find helm +eva 900 and +hp and +40% ST dam. My helm i can get

My helm is good for this build?
later i can replace 30% res to % eva.
Last edited by donchina99 on Sep 29, 2017, 10:58:20 PM
"
Caunoss wrote:
Just finished Act 10 and trying to collect the gear but having trouble hitting resist caps since advised boots+gloves doesn't give much resistances. Just wanted to ask did you rely a lot on the jewels to get resists? I don't have a lot of currency atm (not your fault you already said this is not a budget build) so is it ok to sacrifice some dmg on jewellery+helm to hit the resist cap then get dmg focused jewels later?

Thanks for the guide btw. Build is really fun.

yes i did, most of my resists except cold comes from jewels. i'M using 7%life 10 allres 12cold+another resist jewel mods

helm is all about life and high evasion/resists too

"
donchina99 wrote:
Really i cant find helm +eva 900 and +hp and +40% ST dam. My helm i can get

My helm is good for this build?
later i can replace 30% res to % eva.

enchant is not needed at all, try to get a better helm without the enchant
high evasion is more important
nice build is pretty cool

is good play when cold resi over 300 for a big Eva boost.

i hope i can later craft better rings without ES or Mana im no good lucky here ^^

Last edited by stauch3r on Oct 8, 2017, 8:02:44 PM
Can someone post your skill tree of this build? link on top was 2.6 :(
its the same tree

"
skill trees:

Ascandancy:

Avatar of th Slaughter -> Avatar of the Chase

lvl80: http://poeurl.com/byle
lvl90: http://poeurl.com/byld
lvl100: http://poeurl.com/bylc
"
Ryukys wrote:
Can someone post your skill tree of this build? link on top was 2.6 :(

as stated above it is the same tree for 3.0
for some strange reason poebuilder saved the trees for 2.6 but it was planned and done for 3.0
Hey man I'm enjoying this build, thanks for posting!

However, I'm hitting a bit of a wall for a couple of reasons:

1) Damage: My damage seems to not be high enough. Not sure if this is a passives thing (I kinda botched the ordering a little), or a gear thing, or a level thing (84 currently)? I can get through t12 maps fine, at t13 I start to struggle a little, but everything above t9 takes longer than I'd like.

I also realize my gems are not yet maxed and I'm sure that'll make somewhat of a difference as well?

2) Mana: I'm struggling for mana, have to constantly chug flasks & I can't even begin to think about running evasion which I know is hurting my dps and survivability. Not sure why this is happening / what I can do other than speccing into some mana leech nodes? One of the areas I messed up w/ passives is I forgot to take the +mana% nodes you grabbed.. maybe that would help?

Also generally, I'm unsure about my gear. I'm resist capped and have 227 cold resist, at about 4500 hp currently and 29k evasion with no buffs. I have +cold damage on both rings and phys and cold damage on amulet.. so idk. It feels like my gear is decent but again, hitting a wall so I'm wondering if it could be better. Do you mind checking it out? Character name is Inmema.

Thanks!
remove the nodes to ballistic mastery and invest to force of nature.

switch GMP to LMP lower mana cost for AOE
for boss fights its Slower Projektil must have.

you need a better Amulett!! and better rings with more Cold res!!
Thanks, I see forces of nature will be a better investment than the last 3 nodes into ballistic.

I'm not sure if you saw the amulet because I usually map with bisco's:

I put a lot of things into path of building and found this to be a pretty good bet (I only paid 5 chaos for it), netting me an additional 3100 raw dps. The next best thing I could find was several exalts, so it seemed like a good deal.

My rings each have over 40% cold resist (41% and 45% respectively), how much should I look for on them?

Thanks again, will try out LMP for the mana issues! Do you think I need to spec into Druidic Rite?
JFYI I spec'd into forces of nature which was a good move.

I also picked up a nice jewel which increased my dps significantly, and hit lvl 19 on a bunch of skill gems which also was a huge boost.

I also spec'd into Essence Sap which has basically solved my mana issues (using GMP AND Grace). I will run out very fast if I'm not hitting anything, but I suppose the idea is to hit things :)

In Path of Building it looks like getting all my ST skill gems to 20 w/ 20% quality will give me a HUGE boost in DPS (like 10k+), but actually now I'm clearing T14 maps relatively easily. Haven't jumped into T15 or T16 but I feel like I'd be fine. Once I max skill gems I think I'll be pretty beastly.

Bosses w/ slower projectiles feel very safe to face tank. Uber lab is basically a joke.

I think I'm going to get to 91 and attempt T16 maps, and if those go well I'll attempt Shaper. At 91 I'll have 2 more jewels which should provide me at least another 5k dps or so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info