[3.1 Raider]The Perfect Form Dreamfeather Elemental Spectral Throw - 120k evasion Shaper/Uatziri

"
Immane wrote:
JFYI I spec'd into forces of nature which was a good move.

I also picked up a nice jewel which increased my dps significantly, and hit lvl 19 on a bunch of skill gems which also was a huge boost.

I also spec'd into Essence Sap which has basically solved my mana issues (using GMP AND Grace). I will run out very fast if I'm not hitting anything, but I suppose the idea is to hit things :)

In Path of Building it looks like getting all my ST skill gems to 20 w/ 20% quality will give me a HUGE boost in DPS (like 10k+), but actually now I'm clearing T14 maps relatively easily. Haven't jumped into T15 or T16 but I feel like I'd be fine. Once I max skill gems I think I'll be pretty beastly.

Bosses w/ slower projectiles feel very safe to face tank. Uber lab is basically a joke.

I think I'm going to get to 91 and attempt T16 maps, and if those go well I'll attempt Shaper. At 91 I'll have 2 more jewels which should provide me at least another 5k dps or so.

i'm glad you're enjoying the build, as i've written in previous posts gem levels are HUGE, if you have the money try to get 21/20 corrupted ones, for example the difference between a 20/20 st compared to 21/20 was something like 6-7k DPS for me and this applies to all the support gems too, every level is roughly another 5-6k DPS per gem

you need to level gems and put all the items together to really make it work
i respect to Zodrac Blade flurry it's a little better

map boss really faster down and i no must swapping gems.

better mana reserve ST is Mana hunger.

it's a nice build for 3.0 thx for share.
Last edited by stauch3r on Oct 14, 2017, 4:15:13 AM
"
stauch3r wrote:
i respect to Zodrac Blade flurry it's a little better

map boss really faster down and i no must swapping gems.

better mana reserve ST is Mana hunger.

it's a nice build for 3.0 thx for share.

yea that's better for bossing but worse for map clearing
gem swapping might be annoying for some i just got really used to it

in the end it all comes down to what skills everyone prefers
Last edited by Norbi1one4all on Oct 14, 2017, 12:19:19 PM
Hi, could you maybe explain how you uitilize the frostbomb/CoH combo ingame? Do you place it on every mob or just bosses because it takes time to explode as far as i can see (never played that combo and also still quite noobish here).

thx
Do you have a link for path of building?
Why you don't use Wise Oak?
"
FireSkelzor wrote:
Do you have a link for path of building?

sorry, im not planning to update the guide right now because i was scammed and i'm not playing PoE until the next league

"
Munoundo wrote:
Hi, could you maybe explain how you uitilize the frostbomb/CoH combo ingame? Do you place it on every mob or just bosses because it takes time to explode as far as i can see (never played that combo and also still quite noobish here).

thx

i've used frost bomb / totem for guardian bosses / shaper / Uber atziri only

i haven't even used any of these skills in my 1st uber atziri run and it was still easy
for the rest it's not important, everything else just dies too fast

"
FireSkelzor wrote:
Why you don't use Wise Oak?

because there's no more room, every other flask i'm using gives better stats than wise oak
Last edited by Norbi1one4all on Nov 3, 2017, 2:19:08 PM
I have a similar roll perfect form and dreamfeathers as well as similar cold resistance but my evasion is markedly inferior to yours. I'm lvl 92 but even with cold res flask, evasion flask my evasion only reaches 75k. How did you get to 120k evasion?
"
Bloodgarth wrote:
I have a similar roll perfect form and dreamfeathers as well as similar cold resistance but my evasion is markedly inferior to yours. I'm lvl 92 but even with cold res flask, evasion flask my evasion only reaches 75k. How did you get to 120k evasion?

looks like i accindentally deleted the linked flasks from my post, fixed it now

you are missing a stibnite flask, that's 100% inc. evasion
i am missing my howa ST and probably will try to build a ST on mayhem, how well do you think this build is doing as a league starter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info