[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

"
hello i'am farming in this build high red maps. killed red elder shaper and all guardians.
i think for solo target u need enchant +2 ts projectiles. and now i respect some points to setup 2x inspired learning (poor to buy HH). clear speed is insane. Bosses with +2 ts enchant is very easy. betrayal safehouse is easy because u enter boss room with 10+ inspired learning buffs. u can check my gear in profile (character - BATTLEMOPSTER). thief's torment with enchant feels like good old pre-nerf vaalpact. now i farmed 7ex+ and trying to buy 2abyss tombfist. i'm not sure that i can kill uberelder. u have to switch insipred learning to rare jewels and probably switch quiver/bow vs bosses like shaper/redelder.

my gear is not perfect but very enough to farm high maps.
ty for reading. sorry for my bad english.

ok i found how to past gear
Spoiler

Thanks for the advice about 2 Inspired Learning. I'm running one right now. Is it really worth sacrificing a Life+3 flat cold/lightning damage abyss jewel for a second one? Also, any advice on what you would do next with my gear? I seem to be able to handle T15/16. I do have trouble on the bosses though, but I can see being able to clear them as long as I know how to dodge :P
What is the purpose of using both Barrage and Tornado Shot?
"
MCRide wrote:

Barrage is better at killing bosses.

I've tossed Barrage out the window and am using 6L Herald of Ice instead.
Yes.
"
Bodomi wrote:
"
MCRide wrote:

Thanks, I've just gotten through act 10 on this build, are there any other considerable changes I should know as far as the build itself or gearing goes?
Sorry, I know you're not the author of this thread but any advice would be appreciated.
Last edited by MCRide on Jan 9, 2019, 7:45:30 AM
Sup All. I've done this gear setup back in incursion with a lot of success. I thought I'd bring my build back and just went into it without checking notes/changes. Safe to say, it is very strong still.

The main difference is that I believe Raider is better to run MF over Deadeye. At lvl 87, I'm currently running full MF with the exception of using Theif's Torment over Ventor's (this setup allows you to get 3 extra jewels for massive dps boost). LoH/MoH is also much more reliable than leech. You also get about the same IIQ as if using two ventors. I have zero problems speed clearing corrupted T16 maps fully juiced with scarabs and Treasure (boxes) including bosses. (currently farming UGS and Arsenal).

Also, very budget friendly for this type of build as you can get by with a cheap 5L windripper and even a 4L Herald (I run 5L Herald) for your chest. The only expensive item is the TS head enchant which is a must have. Rigwalds is not necessary but its super nice for clearing and they're relatively cheap now anyways at around 3-4 ex. I also get about the same amount of jewels without running any crazy expensive double abyss socket items. And lastly, you don't need to cut off your arms and legs for nice ventors.

Oh and BTW, doing this all on a 5L TS with IIR :) You can always switch to a 6L if you're having problems on bosses, or do the *cough* barrage *cough* setup.
Last edited by Tigerbloods on Jan 9, 2019, 1:57:20 PM
"
MCRide wrote:
"
Bodomi wrote:
"
MCRide wrote:

Thanks, I've just gotten through act 10 on this build, are there any other considerable changes I should know as far as the build itself or gearing goes?
Sorry, I know you're not the author of this thread but any advice would be appreciated.

Not much except for some skill tree changes, but those changes depends on your gear.

I have 4.444HP(enough for me to farm Elder UGS) at the moment with my gear+Jewels and because of that I removed 2 health nodes and went for more damage instead.

I've also experimented with King of the Hill(skill tree passive) and it's actually super good for survivability, so if you have some troubles in maps or with strong bosses, using King of the Hill works wonders at keeping you alive.

You can check my character out on my profile, character name: FemaleWoman.
Yes.
Last edited by Bodomi on Jan 10, 2019, 12:09:56 PM
Hi guys, im new to magic finding, made some currency with my miner and decided to go full MF, this is my gear :

i dont find how to link my jewels sorry :s if someone can teach me i'll be happy ^^

my question is : do i need to get inspired learning or just wait to be able to buy HH ? im farming t10 until im 90 91+ annd i will start farming burial chhambers like a madman :)

thansk in advance gl everyone!
Can someone link me their Raider skill points allocation?
"
Kelthuzar86 wrote:
Can someone link me their Raider skill points allocation?

This might be useful for you https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Raider&item=Windripper&skill=Tornado-Shot
Last edited by Sepyuu on Jan 11, 2019, 1:33:18 PM
Spoiler

Today I have finally been trying to transition into a little bit of MF gear while still trying to balance it out with DPS and survivability. I still feel a little bit weak, DPS-wise, survivability-wise, and MF-wise. I do have a few more exalts I could potentially throw at this build to make it stronger, but I'm not really sure what my best option is from here. My jewels all have life and flat ele dmg to (bow) attacks, some with attack speed. I am not using Inspired Learning (should I be?)

What would be the next good upgrade from here? I can't really afford to use Sadima's Touch yet, my DPS is already pretty low (especially against bosses) and I also need the lightning res from the gloves I currently am wearing.

I am currently running tier 9-10 maps, but would like to move further into red maps.

Any advice would be appreciated. If needed you can check my character on my profile, character's name is "Witchfinder".
Last edited by MCRide on Jan 13, 2019, 7:38:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info