[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Spoiler

I feel like i run super slow due the QOTF and reaching cut line evasion..

Is it sually a bit slow.. maybe its bcuz im used to playing pathfinder?? D:

What should i improve next. and maybe if i coudl retweak tree, advice appreciated!
nice build!
Last edited by OhGodDanimal1 on Jan 3, 2019, 2:56:12 AM
"
TinyKatana wrote:
Spoiler

I feel like i run super slow due the QOTF and reaching cut line evasion..

Is it sually a bit slow.. maybe its bcuz im used to playing pathfinder?? D:

What should i improve next. and maybe if i coudl retweak tree, advice appreciated!

You should switch from armor helmet too evasion when you can afford another good enchant on it. Also roll increased evasion rating on movement speed flask. Evasion rating gives more movement speed.

Spend your flasks also within packs because when you move from pack to pack your flasks are most off the time 100% up.
What option would be better for lightning arrow or maybe tornado shot?

Getting a Rigwald Quills for fork,
skilling into Pierce +3
skilling into chain +1

buying the rigwalds would be quite expensive for me after getting the other items but is an option!
Last edited by Verfall777 on Jan 4, 2019, 2:39:58 AM
"
ByoJack wrote:
Does it work well in betrayal ?

Bought gear for this build today(already had legacy Windripper, legacy Sadima's, legacy Goldwyrm's, IIQ Support and Headhunter) and I'm loving it, getting a ton of loot, speeding through maps.

Can't quite do 15s/16s yet because I'm level 85, but the next 5-7 levels are quite fast and easy to get, once I get those 7 skill points I imagine I will have no trouble at all.

If you have the money required to play this build I definitely recommend it :).

PS: I wouldn't play this build, or any other MF Windripper build without a Headhunter.

Edit: Should've worded it a bit better, I can do T15/T16 maps just fine, speeding through the map and killing all trash is no problem, but bosses are a bit tough due to me lacking 2 health nodes and a nice damage node(Forces of Nature notable). Once I get those I think it will go well.

Also, FYI, I'm not using Barrage at the moment. I'm 6-linking my Herald of Ice with IIR and IIQ Support.
To be completely honest I'm not noticing many more drops from doing this, I might decide to go back to 4L Herald of Ice.

Edit 2: Got to level 91 last night, started farming T16 maps and it's working great, sometimes depending on the HH buffs I have the bosses takes a bit of time to kill because I'm not using Barrage(6L Herald instead), but yea it's going great. Died once due to the awesome performance of the Path of Exile servers though.
Yes.
Last edited by Bodomi on Jan 7, 2019, 2:34:29 AM
Anyone here using Celerity and/or Quickstep in the passive tree instead of something else?

Wondering what this is like as I'd personally love some more movement speed.

I have 45% movement speed(no flask, no HH buffs), and it's a bit slow when I'm unlucky and get no movement speed buffs from rare mobs.
I also feel that my attack speed(0.38 attack time with TS) is a bit slow as well.
Yes.
Last edited by Bodomi on Jan 7, 2019, 5:09:40 AM
Anyone here playing this in Betrayal 3.5 farming T16 maps?
hello i'am farming in this build high red maps. killed red elder shaper and all guardians.
i think for solo target u need enchant +2 ts projectiles. and now i respect some points to setup 2x inspired learning (poor to buy HH). clear speed is insane. Bosses with +2 ts enchant is very easy. betrayal safehouse is easy because u enter boss room with 10+ inspired learning buffs. u can check my gear in profile (character - BATTLEMOPSTER). thief's torment with enchant feels like good old pre-nerf vaalpact. now i farmed 7ex+ and trying to buy 2abyss tombfist. i'm not sure that i can kill uberelder. u have to switch insipred learning to rare jewels and probably switch quiver/bow vs bosses like shaper/redelder.

my gear is not perfect but very enough to farm high maps.
ty for reading. sorry for my bad english.

ok i found how to past gear
Spoiler

Last edited by TheBattleMasteR on Jan 7, 2019, 5:00:53 AM
"
hello i'am farming in this build high red maps. killed red elder shaper and all guardians.
i think for solo target u need enchant +2 ts projectiles. and now i respect some points to setup 2x inspired learning (poor to buy HH). clear speed is insane. Bosses with +2 ts enchant is very easy. betrayal safehouse is easy because u enter boss room with 10+ inspired learning buffs. u can check my gear in profile (character - BATTLEMOPSTER). thief's torment with enchant feels like good old pre-nerf vaalpact. now i farmed 7ex+ and trying to buy 2abyss tombfist. i'm not sure that i can kill uberelder. u have to switch insipred learning to rare jewels and probably switch quiver/bow vs bosses like shaper/redelder.

my gear is not perfect but very enough to farm high maps.
ty for reading. sorry for my bad english.

ok i found how to past gear
Spoiler

Cool man, thanks for weighing in. I actually decided to go for it and I've gotten to red tier maps with full MF gear, so the build does work. I haven't yet had time to test farming one Elder Orb'd map over and over to see if it's smooth. I have the +2 TS enchant on a Devoto's, just missing a HH
What do I need to upgrade to farm t16 maps consistently? I usually clear white/blue minions rather quickly [not always one shotting them tho] but sometimes I have trouble with rares, elder mobs [portals and tentacle bois] and I have to skip bosses and syndicate encounters entirely. Is it even possible without headhunter?

Spoiler

Those are my gems [+lioneye's fall]
Spoiler

For t16 maps I used to change my belt for this one
Spoiler

What would give me more damage, that belt or stygian with 2 abyssal sockets?
Whats bigger DPS upgrade, Starkonja +2 TS projectiles or 2 socket tombfist?

Thanks for help
Last edited by Wienic on Jan 8, 2019, 4:23:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info