[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Hows does one deal with mobs / bosses with elemental resist? It takes forever to drop them, for me at least. Am i missing something?
ive been having a lot of fun with this build but after making so much currency i decided to move on to something else. if any of you want to buy a full set pm me in game. my items

i have all gems 20/20, some lvl 21/20 (ike tornado shot). the rare boots/ tombfist are replacements for the iiq gear when doing higher tier maps. pm me in game (McBoogerballs) and we can work out a price. ill be playing the build for a day more or so.
If I'm using the recommended LA gem link (with Pierce) instead of TS because I have a +2 LA target Lightpoacher, do I want Fast and Deadly instead of Ricochet?
I don't get why Rigwald Quills has that 14+ex price on the league atm.
I have Hyrri's Demise and it provides me huge flat cold damage boost together with some fire/lightning flat damage, IAS and att (I have perfect roll on all mods).
Can we somehow calculate the difference and impact of Rigwald Quills quiver on our TS/Barrage dps?

AFAIK TS doesn't have exact Fork property but has close mechanic inside the skill itself. Does that mean that Fork property will add 2 projectiles after first arrow explosion? Because it doesn't interfere with the TS description as I understood (if I got it right, ofc).
Would be nice to add the mechanic explanation to the first post.

What is better in terms of Windripper overall TS/Barrage dps: native 24% ele increased dps or double corrupted flat ele dmg (cold/lightning or some hybrid with IAS/skill support)?
WR has something like 260-265 top-end native dps and double corruption adds it up to 350-370dps, sounds astonishing for me.

Devoto gives MS boost and chaos res as priority stats (I don't count IAS as Rat nest and Starkonja both has IAS) but we lose tonnage of hp comparison to Starkonja or we lose bunch of crit chance and little of IIR comparison to Rat's Nest.
So what's best for T14+ mapping from your point of view? IMO it's Starkonja for life pool and most eva.
Or high-rolled 2AS Lightpoacher.

Also I think we have to change QotF for 1AS Shroud for T14+ maps in terms of dps.
Yes, we will lose our movespeed potential but at least we will have dozens of bonus HP/MP and reasonable dps for high-tier maps.

Also I consider changing TS GMP to LMP once I get +2 arrows from quiver and bow.
Will that add huge boost to dps or should I leave TS GMP alone?

Thanks for future replies.
And don't be dic#s, everyone was a newbie in the past.
Last edited by fabregas88 on Jun 29, 2018, 11:35:10 AM
Hey matt great build i noticed on the guide for skills you have 2 different setups for gems in the gear + your current profile shows something else pretty different im just curious whats "the best" setup to follow. ex, on the guide windripper shows 4g1b1r 6L in the gear breakdown but in the skill setup section it shows for player choice either 5g1r or 3g2b1r and on your current profile for deadeye showing 2r4g. Im just trying to fully understand the build.
Yo guys, first league here so im looking for some advice on how to improve my character.
Im on t16 haunted mansions now and i am just about sustaining (Still early days). But my one big clear problem is im dying sooooo much, i have been lv 89 for a long time now.
Here is my Character Any advice on how to still have dps/mf but also tank up some so im not so squish would be grealty appreciated:

http://poe-profile.info/profile/sweptmano/TheDankBank
What is being worn in the T16 Haunted Mansion video, and why does pretty much none of it match the guide ?? :( You can see the open inventory near the end.

So this is the build ive got so far, doing pretty great. Im starting to feel ive hit a wall at bosses tho, clearing t11-13 maps quite easily but i constantly die at bosses. Tbh this might be a L2P issue tho, is there something i can improve on to stay alive and not get 1 shot or is this just a learn to play issue?

Great build so far tho, thanks for posting this!
Do I need Ice bite support in my 5 Link to trigger the Quantity of my Windripper?

I only got a 5-Link so far and I don't know what gem i can leave out without hurting the Quantity

Thanks!
good build, but dont work without 100ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info