[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Last edited by Zykor on Jun 27, 2018, 7:47:37 PM
Hi, I just respec'd into this from Grimro's skill tree. I took a few nodes for my requirements,
I lost around 10k evasion when respecing..

How do you guys get to 45k evasion?
Last edited by dnates2014 on Jun 28, 2018, 2:42:18 AM
Thanks for this build! I have one question.

I'm using 6L TS and 6L HOI. I don't need Barrage to farm Burial Chambers. Is there any other good 4L I could use?
how are u guys running your t3 burials? alch go? chisels? sextants?
Thanks for a really good and informative thread, and what a fun build so far! I just need some clarification on the Rigwald mechanic, or more like the Fork mechanic, before i buy that quiver.

Will Tornado Shot get more powerful than barrage by then even on single target? I see quite a few profiles with this build which only uses tornado shot 6l with rigwalds. Its a heavy investment and i want to understand everything about it before i make the purchase.
"
dnates2014 wrote:
Hi, I just respec'd into this from Grimro's skill tree. I took a few nodes for my requirements,
I lost around 10k evasion when respecing..

How do you guys get to 45k evasion?

Im at 56k evasion with my gear (could be higher, but optimized my tree to farm t3 burials), u would need to use stibnite flask and change haste for grace cuz its high boost to evasion and ms with qotf.
TS lvl 21 q 20, or lvl 20 q 23. Which would make the best use in the build?
Hey guys Trying out this build, alot of fun so far. Its my first league so im curious about when i will be ready to Farm t16 haunted mansions.

This is my Char: http://poe-profile.info/profile/sweptmano/TheDankBank

Looking for tips for the bare minium to be able to farm t16's, thanks in advance!
There's something I fail to figure out : why is everyone using cold and lightning flat damage, but no fire damage (especially on the jewels) ?
Last edited by Lou_tsé on Jun 28, 2018, 8:04:34 AM
"
Dab
- Jesus Christ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info