[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Can anyone help me I'm doing tier 11 shaped underground sea and looking to move onto t16 Haunted mansion but I'm struggling on single target dmg.

Can anyone have a look at my build and see where i can get more single target Or if I'm going wrong anywhere? I'm working on getting helm enchant as well.
"
Dreadknot wrote:
Can anyone help me I'm doing tier 11 shaped underground sea and looking to move onto t16 Haunted mansion but I'm struggling on single target dmg.

Can anyone have a look at my build and see where i can get more single target Or if I'm going wrong anywhere? I'm working on getting helm enchant as well.

For tier 16 I think you will need to drop some MF items. I use tombfist, stygian vise and amulet with quantity and some element dmg. .

But maybe you can get away with just stygian belt and amulet and still use Sadima's, Personally I really like tombfist wouldnt swap them.

Also Starkonja with +2 TS helped a lot.

But just Tombfist, vise and amulet is like a lot of extra dmg.
Last edited by Annelise22 on Jun 28, 2018, 5:29:07 PM
Hi, guys. I have a question, for STD league with the 6L Herald setup, what should I replace for this? My goal is to farm t16 maps like in the vid. Thanks for any advice
hi guys, whats the 5L setup for TS? cheers
"
Lou_tsé wrote:
There's something I fail to figure out : why is everyone using cold and lightning flat damage, but no fire damage (especially on the jewels) ?

Seems the question disppeared, I try my luck again :D
The reason behind stacking cold/lightning damage must be due to easier proccing of the conditional MF mods on windripper(IIQ on frozen, IIR on shocked)
How does this build get the intelligence required for the wrath gem for example? Do you slot a Fertile Mind jewel somewhere?
"
Ovenschotel wrote:
How does this build get the intelligence required for the wrath gem for example? Do you slot a Fertile Mind jewel somewhere?

If you want to run Wrath you have to use Int rings such as

and/or take a +30 Int node somewhere.
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
"
vetroxbl wrote:
"
Ovenschotel wrote:

If you want to run Wrath you have to use Int rings such as

and/or take a +30 Int node somewhere.

Thanks!
For anyone that can waste 20c(plus sell later and take ur 20c back) and make the leveling experience a1-6 as fast as possible
get the followin combo

:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info