[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Anyone have any ideas for an alternative skill to use with this tree/build? It doesn't need to deal as much as damage as cyclone but I need a fun one. Just looking for something to mess with.

Edit: I found sweep very comfortable while mapping.
Last edited by 7thShogun on Jul 24, 2019, 10:57:29 PM
Is there no crit PoB or am I just blind?

EDIT: Found it, in case anyone else has problems finding it as well it's https://pastebin.com/Kjysf4M6
Last edited by TheFrostmourne on Jul 24, 2019, 8:34:50 AM
Thanks for the build guide. Uber Elder and every other boss was very easy with this one. I did go for the non-crit variant since it was my first char in the league.
I switched over to crit and it really feels more squishy. I'm dying a lot more now. Any suggestions? Feels like I'm not leeching enough maybe?

Mhm im not the best calculator but shoulds be maim better in Helm instead of Impale? :)
Would it be better to drop 1 small life node and hatchet master for the charging offensive node? Its 46% inc att damage and 12% att speed compared to 37% att damage and 15% speed. You lose the evasion rating but you gain endurance charge and frenzy charge generation. Wouldn't this make it more damage overall?
I just leveled up a slayer into to the sword tree (aiming for starforge).
What are some good starting swords? Most of the uniques seem to work around crit which we don't use.

edit: nm I will just go axe :P
Last edited by peukje on Jul 25, 2019, 5:56:21 AM
here is my build https://pastebin.com/47ECrGpj
why I have still so low dps? its 321k dps with Disfavour vs 5mln in build? what items should I change?
Hello all! Was wondering if this gear would be able to handle end game content? New to this build. Thank you! :O)

"
h4rdXc0r3 wrote:
Hello all! Was wondering if this gear would be able to handle end game content? New to this build. Thank you! :O)

why would you use those rings? they are garbage & you need rings with -mana cost to make cyclone cost 0 mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info