[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
washiolka66 wrote:
"
Dawnwillow wrote:
I am currently the axe build but stuck with a Sinvicta's Mettle, i got the currency to buy a starforge though but it's a sword. Is it worth buying that one and switch to sword build or keep saving all my currency until I have like 40ex to buy a rare elder vaal axe with fortify?
Both the vaal axe and the atziri's divfavour or whatever are insanely expensive.

A "perfect" starforge being about 6 ex is affordable for me at the moment

You dont need 40 ex to get a fortify axe, the ones you can get for 15 ex~ or so are infinitely better than Sinvictas Mettle.

I can't seem to find any good axe though, if i'd filter on fortify + % increased physical dmg + adds # to # physical damage and a 6 link it's already 25+ ex and that's without adding the culling strike, attack speed etc
"
Dawnwillow wrote:
"
washiolka66 wrote:
"
Dawnwillow wrote:
I am currently the axe build but stuck with a Sinvicta's Mettle, i got the currency to buy a starforge though but it's a sword. Is it worth buying that one and switch to sword build or keep saving all my currency until I have like 40ex to buy a rare elder vaal axe with fortify?
Both the vaal axe and the atziri's divfavour or whatever are insanely expensive.

A "perfect" starforge being about 6 ex is affordable for me at the moment

You dont need 40 ex to get a fortify axe, the ones you can get for 15 ex~ or so are infinitely better than Sinvictas Mettle.

I can't seem to find any good axe though, if i'd filter on fortify + % increased physical dmg + adds # to # physical damage and a 6 link it's already 25+ ex and that's without adding the culling strike, attack speed etc

???????

http://poe.trade/search/inohayuwihikik

u can find a crafter for the rest of the crafts. will take u 3-4ex at tops.
Hey, this may have already been answered but, why not take Charging Offensive? Cyclone is a Channeled skill now so wouldn't that be a decent damage boost?
Guys,
What could you suggest to improve? (mainly in aspect of more damage done)

https://pastebin.com/siefNinY
Hello,
I'm playing this build and I think it's awesome! Many thanks for posting it. :) I was lucky to find bloodstained fossil early in this league doing delve so I exchanged it for exs to buy my current eq. Any protips what should I upgrade next? I got only 4,1k hp and I think it could be better. And still have low int. Got budget about 3 ex.

My items:
Hi,

right now I am trying to farm currency and items to make a transition into a Cyclone Slayer.

Yesterday I got this body armor dropped.

https://imgur.com/9twJyLe

As from what I see, we only need one 6-link so I would not need to try to link the armor.

Do you think this is usable for this build? I am very bad in checking items and making decision if a rare item is worthy/good or trash.

I would say form what know about the game, that this might be good for this build. I got a Kaoms, but this one give also resists. I could re-craft something else as it has a prefix I can craft on. The crafted mods are the only mods I thought might me useful (at least from all crafting recips I got).
Last edited by YKMN85 on Jul 22, 2019, 6:40:51 AM

What to do now?
Hello,

I have been playing this build , and I have saved up enough currency to buy a decent weapon, either Starforge or Disfavour. I noticed no one is using Starforge, is that purely because of the lack of onslaught and personal preference, or is there something else detrimental to the sword option that I am not seeing?
I cant understand, you play with crit, but crit is not present in the tree with an ax ...
So I just spent almost everything I had on a daresso +1 curse for enfeeble because I'm dying quite often on high end maps. I'm a noob so I didn't look at the mana reservation and now I can't use it unless I drop dread banner and one of the blood sand thingy but the dps drop is crazy.

Can anyone help me ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info