[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hi guys,

The build feels really solid. I have killed shaper and elder, but haven't tried yet uber elder. Can someone check my gear and advise on what I can upgrade?

Also I have this ring sitting around

and I was thinking on multicrafting it as follow:

S - Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
P - (-7–-6) to Total Mana Cost of Skills
P - Adds (5–7) to (8–10) Physical Damage to Attacks
S - Elemental Resistances as needed

maybe also get a second ring like this and do the same.

Given the relatively slow castspeed of ancestral warchief I presume we only want to place it at bossfights or extra tanky monsters where it would actually get a few hits off to help out.

With this in mind and lions roar risking to knock a boss out of the warchief radius, why don't we use vaal ancestral warchief for this build? Soulgain shouldn't be a problem with the frequency it's going to be used and you get to place 2 totems that follow the boss with leap slams right?

I'm probably overlooking something here as I'm fairly new, so thought I'd ask before going out of my way to edit this into the build.
Hi I am running the physical non critical axe build with atziris disfavour. I got a watchers eye that adds flat cold damage while using hatred. Is there anyway to incorporate this into build or is it not worth it?

Thanks.
thanks for teh guide! i am struggling to progress though. i am not that good at this game so it will take a while for me to get somewhere. anyways i wanted to ask something. when i copy all your items in the atziri no crit build on my character it only shows 1.6m dps or something around that. dont remember the exact number. when i look at your linked pob it says 5m dps. how do you get to that number? and more importantly how do i get to that number :)
I'm currently lvl 81, and I can't figure out why I'm dying so much.

I went Belly because I spent the last of my currency on a Disfavor, but my resists are capped, I have about 10k armour with Lion's Roar active, 4.5k life and capped resists.

I can possibly understand why I'm getting 1 shot sometimes due to my somewhat low life, but I have a hard time believing that even at 7k life that I wouldn't still be 1-shot by those attacks, but what baffles me even more is that I can't seem to outleech any persistent damage (either from DOTs or just from the constant attacks of multiple yellow mobs).

I even respecced my tree and tried some different gear to add more life, got up to about 6.5k, but I was still getting 1-shot and my leech still wasn't outhealing the damage I was taking from yellow mobs, and my DPS felt abysmal so I respecced back.

I haven't played a build like this before so am I missing something? My dps feels fine, a little low but a couple good steel rings should fix that, however I feel super squishy and it definitely feels like a deeper issue than just the low-ish life.

EDIT: Oh, also this is supposed to be a good Uber Lab farmer, but I can't even come close to surviving the traps. I dodge 95% of them but if I get hit by one, say from desync or what have you, I die almost instantly, and Izaro still hits me for about 80% of my hp in 1 hit.
Last edited by Shiek200 on Jul 23, 2019, 3:32:32 PM
Just curious what I can do to upgrade next. Ignore my chest, I have Kaoms.

Selling of some of my old gear (went dualwield) - you can message me in game if you're interested.
"
Shiek200 wrote:
I'm currently lvl 81, and I can't figure out why I'm dying so much.

I went Belly because I spent the last of my currency on a Disfavor, but my resists are capped, I have about 10k armour with Lion's Roar active, 4.5k life and capped resists.

I can possibly understand why I'm getting 1 shot sometimes due to my somewhat low life, but I have a hard time believing that even at 7k life that I wouldn't still be 1-shot by those attacks, but what baffles me even more is that I can't seem to outleech any persistent damage (either from DOTs or just from the constant attacks of multiple yellow mobs).

I even respecced my tree and tried some different gear to add more life, got up to about 6.5k, but I was still getting 1-shot and my leech still wasn't outhealing the damage I was taking from yellow mobs, and my DPS felt abysmal so I respecced back.

I haven't played a build like this before so am I missing something? My dps feels fine, a little low but a couple good steel rings should fix that, however I feel super squishy and it definitely feels like a deeper issue than just the low-ish life.

EDIT: Oh, also this is supposed to be a good Uber Lab farmer, but I can't even come close to surviving the traps. I dodge 95% of them but if I get hit by one, say from desync or what have you, I die almost instantly, and Izaro still hits me for about 80% of my hp in 1 hit.

4500 life is really really low given this build can get over 6k without too much trouble. Try getting the kaom's heart (500 flat hp is a lot more in practice with all the scaling nodes we take) and lvl91 tree setup and make very sure you have both vaal pact keystone and the brutal fervour ascendancy specced. If at this point you still don't leech enough the problem might be your DPS as life leech is very dependant on how much damage you're able to put out.

As for uberlabs you're never going to out scale those traps simply because the traps deal direct damage to your max life and always the same percentage. Make sure you enable your Soul of Rhyslata pantheon for flask refills and personally I take Arakaali against the bleed totems but given you seem to struggle with atziri too keeping solaris may be a better idea.

Atziri does a LOT of damage but luckily this build does not get 1shot and does provide enough leech to sustain if it doesn't get hit fast twice. Make sure you kite around him when possible at maximum cyclone range (to buy some response time) and leapslam out of the slash animations because those double slashes will mess you up most of all. Secondly he can teleport you into traps so always be wary of that one too, be ready to panic jump towards the center of the map at any time. This is also where the instant leech flask is incredibly resourceful as they basically grant you a second life against this attack in case he follows it up with the double slash.

After your first uberlab is completed you can finally spec the 20% culling and the 3rd fight will be a lot more comfortable so keep that in mind too, you could always ask someone to carry your first lab (they get a free enchant out of it as you put in the offering and some may want the loot as a fee).
I have a question. So if we were crafting a fortify Exquisite Blade for a crit build, what mods would we multicraft? Thank you.
https://pastebin.com/JeiK3a8R

this disfavour axe build says that req build lvl is 104
being on 91 lvl and with problem of low hp what nodes should I skip?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info