[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
spasticat wrote:
"
This isn't a gear problem, you shouldn't be letting the vortex balls ever touch you in the middle of the arena. Kite them to the edges and let them hit you there so you get the vortexes around the edge of the arena.

Hi, I'm a little confused by this. Just having a hard time visualizing. When Zana says "come to me exile!" I just drop right into the red circle. Then I get like 2-3 overlapping vortexes with no escape. Are you saying I can somehow proc the vortexes somewhere else?

Yep, when the balls touch you they create the vortex at your location so just move to the edges and let them touch you there to proc the vortexes away from the centre. If you have any balls up when he teleports to the top to begin the bullet hell move you have a couple of seconds to drop the vortex somewhere away from the middle but it's good to place them when they spawn or soon after to avoid having them up at this point.
Got myself a lucky ilvl 82 vaal axe drop and managed to set it up with just the level 20 fortify after what felt like forever. Wanted to get some info before I dropped a bunch of exalts into the crafting part.

{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}{range:1}+(21-25) to Strength
{crafted}{range:1}Adds (18-24) to (36-42) Physical Damage
{crafted}+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
{crafted}{range:1}(16-20)% increased Attack Speed

I'm confused by the call outs for range:1 here. For example,

(16-20)% increased Attack Speed - Already costs an exalt, is there a more expensive version I haven't unlocked that also adds range to the weapon?

Out of curiosity why +(21-25) to Strength as opposed to something like "chance to deal double damage" or "attack speed near rare or unique"? Don't we already have enough strength in the build or am I missing some other use for it?
Seeing as,
"
1. There are 9 trees up in the "Trees + Ascendancy + Bandit Choice etc..." section, including 44pt, 51pt, 62pt, 77pt, 86pt, 96pt, 106pt, 116pt, and even a 123pt one. Read the "budget build recommendations" part where it shows you what to use while leveling

is no longer in first post anyone able to break down the leveling paths?
"
Wannabe wrote:
Seeing as,
"
1. There are 9 trees up in the "Trees + Ascendancy + Bandit Choice etc..." section, including 44pt, 51pt, 62pt, 77pt, 86pt, 96pt, 106pt, 116pt, and even a 123pt one. Read the "budget build recommendations" part where it shows you what to use while leveling

is no longer in first post anyone able to break down the leveling paths?

They are under the POE legion levelling advice aniway here we are.
Spoiler
3.7 preliminary tree pathing:

2H Axe Leveling/Progression:
Level 100 PoB Fortify Axe, 10.7M Shaper Dmg: https://pastebin.com/JeiK3a8R
Level 100 PoB Disfavour Axe, 5.69M Shaper Dmg: https://pastebin.com/30VrxdT1
Level 97: www.poeurl.com/csAA
Level 91: www.poeurl.com/csAB
Level 87: www.poeurl.com/co0Q
Level 83: www.poeurl.com/co0A
Level 77: www.poeurl.com/co0v
Level 69: www.poeurl.com/co0q
Level 61: www.poeurl.com/co0m

2H Sword Leveling/Progression:
Level 100 PoB Starforge Sword, 5.54M Shaper Dmg + 283 Life : https://pastebin.com/j9H5xTbG
Level 95: www.poeurl.com/csAJ
Level 89: www.poeurl.com/csAM
Level 81: www.poeurl.com/csAN
Level 73: www.poeurl.com/coZz
Level 64: www.poeurl.com/coZL
Level 57: www.poeurl.com/coZU
(Holy shit they put Bladedancer in such a horrible spot with no good way to get to it, but it's +3 AoE radius and some dmg)
"
spasticat wrote:
"
This isn't a gear problem, you shouldn't be letting the vortex balls ever touch you in the middle of the arena. Kite them to the edges and let them hit you there so you get the vortexes around the edge of the arena.

Hi, I'm a little confused by this. Just having a hard time visualizing. When Zana says "come to me exile!" I just drop right into the red circle. Then I get like 2-3 overlapping vortexes with no escape. Are you saying I can somehow proc the vortexes somewhere else?

Like others mentioned,this isn't a gear or HP or other problem,this is a you need to learn the boss mechanics problem.

Watch a few shaper fights on youtube,there are guides on how to fight,what to do,what to do with those vortex balls,why you should draw them out towards the map edge,how to avoid a shaper slam,etc,etc.
"
Krampuslord wrote:
Just finished level 100 and 36/40 challenges for the first time ever!

Your build is amazing =) too bad the crit version isnt written in detail as I would love to change to it.

Have a go at this.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995010/page/519#p22206401

Dps is better,survivability....is not fantastic, but it's manageable. Be warned though, you do need to sink some currency for min maxing.
guys need some advice here..i couldnt get pass my hp more than 5k..been 1 hit tons of time..can anyone take a look at my char and see whats wrong with it? and how to lvling from 80 to 90?

*p/s how to show my char here?*
Hi guys!
I dont really get the concept of Blood Rage + Daresso amulet. I am never at full hp, even if I respecced to the Overleech node (i had impact before). How should i stay at full hp?
hello there can u help me what i need do change i dunno idea

thx for the help
"

They are under the POE legion levelling advice aniway here we are.
Spoiler

I did see those but was hoping for the lower level tree's that were mentioned. But I was being picky so I can use those instead.
Last edited by Wannabe on Jul 20, 2019, 1:05:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info