[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Does this build use blood and sand and flesh and stone same time? IDK what i doing wrong, I have 12 mana left If I use both..
"
Tsiganisti wrote:
Does this build use blood and sand and flesh and stone same time? IDK what i doing wrong, I have 12 mana left If I use both..

Get mod craft for flat - to mana cost on a ring or two and cyclone wont cost any mana. 12 mana is plenty for just putting down totem and leap slam/blood rage.
I'm trying to build my axe, i have now a rare axe with lvl20 fortify.
I dont have the recipe for +2 on supportgems, should i replace it with another skill or better wait till i can craft it myself?
"
Pileggi wrote:
"
Tsiganisti wrote:

Get mod craft for flat - to mana cost on a ring or two and cyclone wont cost any mana. 12 mana is plenty for just putting down totem and leap slam/blood rage.

Yeah, problem solved :D
This has been a fun build for clearing content. In fact, I loved D3 Whirlwind so Cyclone feels like a throwback. I'm clearing T15 maps and melting Elder guardians, but I can't stay alive in Shaper. The "come to me exile" is impossible. I stay in the red bubble, and blue circles melt me from underneath. No flask lasts long enough for me to survive. If I move, the purple bullets get me. I suspect I've done something dumb with my jewels.

Any feedback on my build would be great. I've invested a lot of time and I am quite frustrated at the moment.

was wondering for some feedback on gear. Also, I know my axe isn't great, but don't really want to invest that much. Was wondering what I should craft for the last open prefix on the axe.

Im sitting at 79% chance to hit at the moment with the crit version. We dont use precision or anything, where are we getting capped from or do we not?
"
spasticat wrote:
This has been a fun build for clearing content. In fact, I loved D3 Whirlwind so Cyclone feels like a throwback. I'm clearing T15 maps and melting Elder guardians, but I can't stay alive in Shaper. The "come to me exile" is impossible. I stay in the red bubble, and blue circles melt me from underneath. No flask lasts long enough for me to survive. If I move, the purple bullets get me. I suspect I've done something dumb with my jewels.

Any feedback on my build would be great. I've invested a lot of time and I am quite frustrated at the moment.

This isn't a gear problem, you shouldn't be letting the vortex balls ever touch you in the middle of the arena. Kite them to the edges and let them hit you there so you get the vortexes around the edge of the arena.
Last edited by RandallPOE on Jul 19, 2019, 1:46:29 PM
"
This isn't a gear problem, you shouldn't be letting the vortex balls ever touch you in the middle of the arena. Kite them to the edges and let them hit you there so you get the vortexes around the edge of the arena.

Hi, I'm a little confused by this. Just having a hard time visualizing. When Zana says "come to me exile!" I just drop right into the red circle. Then I get like 2-3 overlapping vortexes with no escape. Are you saying I can somehow proc the vortexes somewhere else?

How can I improve my gear? My AoE is so low so I use Increased AoE Support for temporary. Any tips about improving AoE? I'm gonna change my two-stone ring soon, can't find good one. I have 33 exalt budget.

This is my first league in the game and I'm still learning.
Last edited by Trevifish on Jul 19, 2019, 2:56:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info