[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
1. There are 9 trees up in the "Trees + Ascendancy + Bandit Choice etc..." section, including 44pt, 51pt, 62pt, 77pt, 86pt, 96pt, 106pt, 116pt, and even a 123pt one. Read the "budget build recommendations" part where it shows you what to use while leveling

I have been over the first page of this post many times and I have not found where these tree's are.All the PoB I see are the full end tree with not option to see them at different stages.So could anyone point me to the ones mentioned.I would like to try the axe over sword.
"
Riyomorii wrote:
Thanks for the great guide.

I've got 1 extra Red jewel slot as I do not need Enlighten.
Which guard skill should I use? It will be activated manually.

Alternatively, what other individual gems would be good to add?

I tested all 3. I found Vaal molten shell is very strong if you have 10000ish armour. Even stronger with CWDT linked so you have automated cast and then manually cast the vaal version on monoliths etc.

Other 2 are kind of bad. IC can be good if you have endurance charges when you use it. Steelskin is just bad. Short duration and doesn't absorb much.
"
Wannabe wrote:
"
1. There are 9 trees up in the "Trees + Ascendancy + Bandit Choice etc..." section, including 44pt, 51pt, 62pt, 77pt, 86pt, 96pt, 106pt, 116pt, and even a 123pt one. Read the "budget build recommendations" part where it shows you what to use while leveling

I have been over the first page of this post many times and I have not found where these tree's are.All the PoB I see are the full end tree with not option to see them at different stages.So could anyone point me to the ones mentioned.I would like to try the axe over sword.

I'm looking for it too. Seems like he deleted it by accident and forget to add it back :((
Hello,

i want some more aoe radius.

what you guys you think about : carcass jack linked with 6 link ancestral?!?! and 6 link disfavour or starforge?

i donkt know why is kaoms better? just about the +life?

regards
How do i increased my Weapon range please?

suggestions thanks guys, any other recomendations? i need one more xalt to add additional 120 flat phys to weapon

stiffxiii
Thanks to Ahfack and all contributors, so much information and input into this build - over 500 pages, awesome!

Well, here I am, having reached 92 with pretty average gear and still playing RT version. I don't have anywhere near enough currency to craft a Fortify weapon and transition to crit, just 1 ex and 200 chaos in the bank.

Even so, survivability is good and damage is good enough for everything up to T15, haven't yet tried anything higher.

Are there any easy/cheap upgrades that anyone can recommend?

Sorry, not sure how to add gear to post.

All thought and comments appreciated.
Someone please help me by telling me what the next item I can upgrade.

Spoiler
"
charidi wrote:
Someone please help me by telling me what the next item I can upgrade.

Can always change your diamond rings to steel rings. Other than that a better watcher's eye and jewels.
Amazing Uber Elder carry, fast and super helpful. thanks and glhf
Just had a precision / pride watchers drop!. Could anyone tell me what I should focus on upgrading next?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info