[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Bezmageddon wrote:
Hey AHFACK just wondering im up to level 88 so far running Tier 11 maps but i noticed your level 100 skill tree im missing like 15 skills with only like 12 left did u add more then you get in game or have i missed looked at the skill tree?

Type /passives into chat, it'll show you if you've missed any quests that give skillpoints.
Timezone: UTC+1
IGN:Togscd
Hi, for the crit version, is elder Vaal axe or flesh ripper better? Also, how do I cap resist with atziri gloves? I’m thinking of getting spiked gloves for more resist. Advice please?
Thanks for the great guide.

I've got 1 extra Red jewel slot as I do not need Enlighten.
Which guard skill should I use? It will be activated manually.

Alternatively, what other individual gems would be good to add?
I'm doing crit version of this build in league and I found that dmg on max life is useless since atziri's acuity doesn't give instant leech anymore, so I've replaced it with conc effect.

But in terms of 100m shaper dps version. What should I take instead of bottled faith? It's Synthesis item so there's no way to acquire it :/ I'd like to try it.
Does budget version works ok ? Asking cause I'm getting tired from Bane/ED Trickster on lvl 91. Did t15 maps no problem, and really budget aswel.

Not sure about this one ?
Hello , thanks for the great guide.
How will you proceed with crafting this ?

Spoiler
Last edited by Zeng83 on Jul 17, 2019, 3:01:45 PM
"
Zeng83 wrote:
Hello , thanks for the great guide.
How will you proceed with crafting this ?

Spoiler

straight multimod
im done with league and vaaled some gear. got this

any idea if its worth something? cant find any with fortify
Would you recommend to use wings of entropy instead of kitava's feast? The damage is bigger on wings of entropy
"
Would you recommend to use wings of entropy instead of kitava's feast? The damage is bigger on wings of entropy

they're both shit. Do w/e is best but it's a stop gap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info