[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

is it worth to use a inspired learning?
"
diosdrakko wrote:
is it worth to use a inspired learning?

Is it worth IT*
How would I go about gearing this with a 1ex budget?
"
CyberMike13 wrote:

You don't. 1 exa is literally nothing, and not enough for a good piece of anything.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jul 27, 2019, 2:52:49 AM
"
CyberMike13 wrote:

I started out with Sinvicta's Mettle and that got me well into yellow maps. Then you max resists and get as much HP as you can while grabbing the cheap uniques suggested. I think I hit maps with only 20c to my name and got gear well enough to get me to upper yellow maps. That was a month ago too, stuff has gotten cheaper. You can easily get to red maps with 1ex worth of gear, this build is really strong. If you can't farm that high then monolith farm lower maps.

My strat was to just farm until I could afford 6L disfavour, and from there the currency piled in and I could afford the rest of the build.
"
Checkout wrote:
"
Trapsin wrote:

Wait, Does that impale support gem even count?

I honestly don't know, i was just following the helm section under gems in the guide.
I dont have much currency, but maybe anyone explain me why i have 500k dps anstead 2-3M?
"
CyberMike13 wrote:

look for a 6l axe for sale that isn't corrupted and is cheap.

I hit red maps on 15c, 10c for a 6l axe and 5c for boots with 30% move speed. I was getting close to 5k health. Just look for resists and as much health as possible in all your slots.

Find a cheap axe, they are out there for the price of a divine. Scour it and alt craft and regal it to something useful and add a craft at the bench.

That should set you up to farm currency, maybe hit the mine up so you can actually spend on the build. Once you're going it's easy to amass some currency.
"
Johnson1893 wrote:
I dont have much currency, but maybe anyone explain me why i have 500k dps anstead 2-3M?

is that the tool-tip in game?

It looks like you're jewel slots are empty.

I'd also be using impale. After five hits with 100% impale it's like doing 100% more damage. Use the impale lasts two more hits watcher's eye and it goes up even more! Impale melts bosses but it's not calculated in the game or PoB so your numbers will look smaller.

In game my tooltip is like 91k, in PoB I'm like 1.1mil but that's not using any tricks like the jewel in this guide and it's not counting impale so my build is up over 2.5 mil easy.

edit to add this impale explanation:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bxf4vk/impale_is_actually_insane_now/
Last edited by teknik1200 on Jul 27, 2019, 10:46:36 AM
"
teknik1200 wrote:
"
Johnson1893 wrote:

is that the tool-tip in game?

It looks like you're jewel slots are empty.

I'd also be using impale. After five hits with 100% impale it's like doing 100% more damage. Use the impale lasts two more hits watcher's eye and it goes up even more! Impale melts bosses but it's not calculated in the game or PoB so your numbers will look smaller.

In game my tooltip is like 91k, in PoB I'm like 1.1mil but that's not using any tricks like the jewel in this guide and it's not counting impale so my build is up over 2.5 mil easy.

No, this numbers from PoB... With same config. Weird.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info