[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Brasolis wrote:
Just finished crafting my new axe. Got super lucky and hit the fortify/attack speed in 400 alts, bestiary imprint, regal and hit the annul first try.

It may only be multimodded but it's a beast compared to Disfavour that's for sure.

HNNNNNNG
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Can I get any help to see what I need to change to get the most out of my build.
Last edited by Thorhalli on Jun 16, 2019, 6:13:10 PM

Got this so far, wondering whether to continue as I don't really an issue with currency or if I should just imprint and then try for a regal. Is the better Fortify essential?
Love the build, but i'm currently getting my faced smashed in by the Phoenix guardian, getting one-shot while i'm at 6k hp and maxres. Character info is open, maybe there's a problem with my EQ or something? (apart from the weapon ofc).
If you are talking about his half-screen charged AOE attack then that's normal, don't get hit by it. You should be able to tank a few hits from his cyclone charge though.
"
oleg255 wrote:
Love the build, but i'm currently getting my faced smashed in by the Phoenix guardian, getting one-shot while i'm at 6k hp and maxres. Character info is open, maybe there's a problem with my EQ or something? (apart from the weapon ofc).

well you have to dodge the phoenix firebomb lol. it gives you a negative fire res debuff and does 9k-13k dmg, so it will probably one shot you. can't see anything else in that fight causing any issues, even with 4k hp
Last edited by crazypearce on Jun 16, 2019, 6:18:26 PM

Great build, should I go ahead multimod or should I start over and go IAS aswell with this one?

Hey man, just wanted to drop by and say thanks for the build.
Having a blast with it this league so far and its the first time I took down uber Elder! On a Sinvicta 5L no less. Had to use 3 portals but still, proud of that.
"
Joffi wrote:

Great build, should I go ahead multimod or should I start over and go IAS aswell with this one?

I would just multimod and use it!
"
Asabaya wrote:
Hey man, just wanted to drop by and say thanks for the build.
Having a blast with it this league so far and its the first time I took down uber Elder! On a Sinvicta 5L no less. Had to use 3 portals but still, proud of that.

NICE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info