[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Looking for advice here. I hit this with about 400alts and then regal'd the attack speed. Should I just multi mod now or should I roll the dice and try and get t1 fortify and phys damage?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Edit: What would you guys add if I multi mod it now?

Thanks!

Last edited by jim_Bonks on Jun 16, 2019, 4:14:33 PM
"
jim_Bonks wrote:
Looking for advice here. I hit this with about 400alts and then regal'd the attack speed. Should I just multi mod now or should I roll the dice and try and get t1 fortify and phys damage?

Thanks!

that's fine. multimod flat phys, int or str + quality and either +2 supp gems or hits cannot be evaded
I just did uber elder with 4k life and 1k es. Atziri isn't linked yet I am using a random 6 link chest with the "Gain 6% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield". I am using the Glorious Vanity jewel with the doryany tag.

Dash was an AWESOME life saver in that fight. Super recommend it.

(I am still using herald of purity because I don't have the craft -mana to skills yet)
Last edited by xikorita on Jun 16, 2019, 4:26:56 PM
Thanks for all the hard work! I've been following the axe version of this build and just got to mapping. Are there any good budget alternative to Devoto's Devotion? Apparently those go for 1 ex a pop now
"
Thanks for all the hard work! I've been following the axe version of this build and just got to mapping. Are there any good budget alternative to Devoto's Devotion? Apparently those go for 1 ex a pop now

Starkonja, any rare with life and resists.
Hey,

great guide, great thread and great people here helping each other out!
Since the vaal axe bases are just too expensive for me right now, I did this:
Cost for base was 5c instead of 2ex for min ilvl 80

Is this safe to multimod now?
Would go:
- multimod
- flat phys
- int and quality
- attack speed
- level of support gems

That safe?
Just finished crafting my new axe. Got super lucky and hit the fortify/attack speed in 400 alts, bestiary imprint, regal and hit the annul first try.

It may only be multimodded but it's a beast compared to Disfavour that's for sure.

"
Thomasmgp wrote:
so just started my baby Cyclone Slayer and was wondering what are good alternatives to Disfavour or Elder Crafted Vaal Axe? Just a 83+ elder base is like 3 exalts. Need a budget weapon that isnt gonna completely suck. Is it better to just buy the highest phys DPS Axe I can afford or are any Uniques worth using?

Look in the budget gear section he's got a lot of unique axes. I'm still using sinvicta's in T15 so far. They're like 1c each, maybe 10 or so for max rolls
"
Esobit wrote:
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
so just started my baby Cyclone Slayer and was wondering what are good alternatives to Disfavour or Elder Crafted Vaal Axe? Just a 83+ elder base is like 3 exalts. Need a budget weapon that isnt gonna completely suck. Is it better to just buy the highest phys DPS Axe I can afford or are any Uniques worth using?

Look in the budget gear section he's got a lot of unique axes. I'm still using sinvicta's in T15 so far. They're like 1c each, maybe 10 or so for max rolls

yeah I saw the Sincivcta but was wondering if its still better to to use a rare axe. guess i will just plug it in PoB and see.
IGN: DabrixRN
"
jim_Bonks wrote:

Thanks!

Multi mod!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info