[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey the build is great so far but I just have 1 question. Is there a way we counteract the prickly porcupine mobs that shoot out the quills upon death? They seem rippy. Im maxed res and almost 6k life. Havent died to them but I def need to be carful.
Last edited by JordanT7 on Jun 16, 2019, 7:43:19 PM
Playing this in SSF so far; but started late so just midway thru red maps at the moment. I've been running RT with a 4L on Blood Reaper (eugh) so far. Was hoping to run into a Sinvectus to hold me over until I can either farm Shaper/UAtiziri, or craft my own weapon.

However, instead of Sinvectus, I found Terminus Est and Doomsower, and after researching more on swords, I'm wondering if a swap to crit swords makes more sense this league.

I saw you comment earlier in thread that crit is likely better, but not a lot more details in the OP. Any more detailed process on when/whether to cut over to crit swords? (Or do you consider that a totally diff build and not worth discussing here?) Seems like Starforge or crafted Elder sword would be very strong (initial PoB tests show it's healthy amount more DPS, and equal/more life. Thoughts?
I can't recall who in this thread suggested delving with this build + Sinvicta, but holy forking shirtballs, it's madness++ in the best way! 600+ stacks of Rampage between each node makes for glorious chaos. The only downside is that I now want Rampage on all of my weapons.

So, thanks internet pals!!
I'm really suck at using PoB so i'm asking if i'm doing it correctly xD So if i want to know my dps, i need to import his Pob, adjust the tree to my level, then import my item. Is that correct ? After that PoB shows i have 3M dps and idk if it's true xD I'm using kaom's heart but i'm at only 5k4 HP right now and i think it's kinda low.
My PoB : https://pastebin.com/w0Ybi4iz. I would be really appreciate if someone can check it real quick :D

I'm really looking forward to buying the retch belt but it still works? with brutality suport?
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
I'm really suck at using PoB so i'm asking if i'm doing it correctly xD So if i want to know my dps, i need to import his Pob, adjust the tree to my level, then import my item. Is that correct ? After that PoB shows i have 3M dps and idk if it's true xD I'm using kaom's heart but i'm at only 5k4 HP right now and i think it's kinda low.
My PoB : https://pastebin.com/w0Ybi4iz. I would be really appreciate if someone can check it real quick :D

easiest way i found to do it is to import ahfacks PoB then go to the item section and click on the buffs jewel. then edit item and copy and paste all the text in there.

start up a fresh PoB, import your character, tick all the relevent stuff and then activate the jewel socket above resolute technique. create a custom item and paste all of the text from what we copied earlier. you now have the gem that is fixing all of the the buffs and impale in your own PoB

you need to note that gem is calculating impale with the gem and all of the points on the tree. if you don't have the gem or the tree nodes it will be adding a lot more dps than it should.

in terms of the PoB you linked above, you are looking at the old 7l cyclone from before you imported. you need to tick 'delete skills' when importing to easily get rid of them all.
Great build thanks AHFACK!

According to both POE tooltips and also PoB my DPS is like 1/10th of other players of the same level as me with similar gear and skill and I cannot for the life of me figure out why my cyclone DPS is so low.

I don't have much attack speed, but I dont think my dps should be 10 times lower because of it.

Could some kind soul take a look at my PoB and let me know if it's a bug please??

I read on reddit that there are currently some weird issues with DPS calculations etc.

https://pastebin.com/aw07nfxX

Many thanks
"
drhobotron wrote:
I can't recall who in this thread suggested delving with this build + Sinvicta, but holy forking shirtballs, it's madness++ in the best way! 600+ stacks of Rampage between each node makes for glorious chaos. The only downside is that I now want Rampage on all of my weapons.

So, thanks internet pals!!

You can run a Sinvicta in your offhand. As soon as you've got a single stack of Rampage switch back to your mainhand and Rampage will continue (I've done this in previous leagues in Delve because having Rampage is so nice :D).
How does Culling strike stack with bane of legends? Isn't bane essentially a 20% culling strike, or are they now additive?
Hi op, could you take a look at my profile and let me know if my Abyssal Axe is good enough for now or if I should still go for the Vaal Axe Elder crafting or switch to unique ones you have listed in the guide? Currently up to doing t10s and trying to get correct socket colors on Devoto's.
Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info