[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Abbixx wrote:

Hi, im new to crafting and got this. Is it worth to craft it further?

You want Lvl 18 or higher.
so just started my baby Cyclone Slayer and was wondering what are good alternatives to Disfavour or Elder Crafted Vaal Axe? Just a 83+ elder base is like 3 exalts. Need a budget weapon that isnt gonna completely suck. Is it better to just buy the highest phys DPS Axe I can afford or are any Uniques worth using?
IGN: DabrixRN
"
lankis wrote:
"
Abbixx wrote:

It does have a max ias roll, thats why i was hesitating. I did use a regal and anul on it. Now i have this.

Should i just wipe it or craft it fully?
"
Abbixx wrote:
"
lankis wrote:
"
Abbixx wrote:

It does have a max ias roll, thats why i was hesitating. I did use a regal and anul on it. Now i have this.

Should i just wipe it or craft it fully?

I personally would just wipe...
Curious what other chests you would recommend? Carcass Jack would seem super nice for this build and would give more sockets to work with.
Can anyone tell me why we don't use the 10% chance for double damage craft on these custom fortify axes? In every sim it's a huge damage increase but i don't see anyone using it?

I respecced some stuff on skilltree to get more HP and got rid of the good old Retch :/ im sitting at 7500HP now and just killed Guardians and Shaper deathless. Damage is still pretty good with almost taking most dmg nodes off.
This league is probably the most enjoyable since legacy especially when u survive legion encounters :)

I lost like 300k shaper dps but gained 1400hp
Last edited by Vanxan on Jun 16, 2019, 3:42:47 PM

I'm not sure what to multimod on this one, I have been checking the guide but I am confused about the strength mod. What are the best crafts for a multimod?

Thx
"
Qntc wrote:

I'm not sure what to multimod on this one, I have been checking the guide but I am confused about the strength mod. What are the best crafts for a multimod?

Thx

either like this OR craft Hits cant be evaded instead of +2 support gems

Thank you for the build, loving it !

I crafted this today, pretty proud in 300 alts, 4 annuls and 1400 fusings

My stuffs
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info