[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

i play this build on Abyss league and was insane :)
in Legion this build return to the menu bois :D
ing: Sehemyr
Lets hope there is an update for new Legion league, my body is ready.
http://poeskilltree.com/?v=3.7.0
here is the 3.7 tree if u wanna plan allready
Hey guys, long time no see! I will definitely be updating the build guide for 3.7. It will most likely be getting a complete revamp due to how many things are changing. I'm really looking forward to this!

However, do be aware that this will not be a quick process. It will not be completed day 1 or even early league. As I'm sure you can imagine, a lot goes into making such a detailed guide.

For the sake of absolute transparency and maybe even some of you can relate, I have less free time than ever before. My personal/family life is busier than ever. I bought my first house, I've taken on new engineering responsibilities at work which require me to be at the office more (I previously had the amazing luxury of working from home most of the time - so that's a big change - but worth it), and my kid starts kindergarten soon and is enrolled in all sorts of summer activities. I'm extremely involved with family, especially after my dad passing. Simply put, IRL is in full effect.

What I'm going to try to knock out first are the basics: tree, gear, and leveling progression.

I'm very confident in this being a league starter again, but I won't be able to start the league on day 1 like most of you. I will be looking to you guys for your leveling notes that might differ from the original setup. Obviously as soon as I get some time I'll get my old PoB stuff backed up, and I'll work on leveling trees, gem setups, and so on.

Please do know that I appreciate all the kind words and incredible support I've gotten for this build. I woke up this morning to double digit new messages in my forum inbox about this build - which never happens! Hahaha. Just please be patient :)

SPIN2WINNNNNN
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jun 5, 2019, 7:29:26 AM
Ahfack,

I know feedback is helpful and encouraging, Betrayal was my first league ever (and first time I actually bothered playing the game more than 2 hours) and I made it to 36/40 and had an absolute blast. We appreciate your effort!
hope You can update just a tree for league start :)
i wonder about passiv skill tree and do u pick dualist again so we can start with league and save points till u gonna update some. Ty for your time and your work ! See You Soon
is there a dual wield version of this?
"
is there a dual wield version of this?

If you get time to do a dual wield skill tree i would also be very interested in this.
Really looking forward to playing this build or something similar. I was planning on going dual wield bloodseeker, do you think that will be end game viable?
"
Ahfack wrote:
Hey guys, long time no see! I will definitely be updating the build guide for 3.7. It will most likely be getting a complete revamp due to how many things are changing. I'm really looking forward to this!

However, do be aware that this will not be a quick process. It will not be completed day 1 or even early league. As I'm sure you can imagine, a lot goes into making such a detailed guide.

For the sake of absolute transparency and maybe even some of you can relate, I have less free time than ever before. My personal/family life is busier than ever. I bought my first house, I've taken on new engineering responsibilities at work which require me to be at the office more (I previously had the amazing luxury of working from home most of the time - so that's a big change - but worth it), and my kid starts kindergarten soon and is enrolled in all sorts of summer activities. I'm extremely involved with family, especially after my dad passing. Simply put, IRL is in full effect.

What I'm going to try to knock out first are the basics: tree, gear, and leveling progression.

I'm very confident in this being a league starter again, but I won't be able to start the league on day 1 like most of you. I will be looking to you guys for your leveling notes that might differ from the original setup. Obviously as soon as I get some time I'll get my old PoB stuff backed up, and I'll work on leveling trees, gem setups, and so on.

Please do know that I appreciate all the kind words and incredible support I've gotten for this build. I woke up this morning to double digit new messages in my forum inbox about this build - which never happens! Hahaha. Just please be patient :)

SPIN2WINNNNNN

If you could just get the tree out by day 1 that would be enough for many of us. Leveling hasn't really changed going from act 1-10. Appreciate the update and we will all be patiently waiting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info