[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

not the best question but is it good for current update ? sorry for stupid question
does the damage on full life gem stack with daresso's?
first shaper kill. 2 portals left. only thing that killed me was shapers clone during 3rd phase. Feel like my gear is relatively crappy as well. fun character. Little rippy from one shots but overall really smooth play. Thanks to op
Press F
for my fav league starter since i play. It was nice and will miss :(
F

You will be missed my low APM league starter. Being a swirling meat grinder was always fun. I will still try you in this league but I'm not sure what I'm doing about blood rage - maybe the worms potions is mandatory for bosses who want to take a toilet break before letting you go at them again

But for the most part - this is goodbye. I will miss u : d
Last edited by CeciliaMiller on Mar 6, 2019, 3:20:20 PM
Are you going to update this guide for 3.6 would love to play it as my starter
Last edited by xbanx17 on Mar 8, 2019, 3:19:41 AM
"
xbanx17 wrote:
Are you going to update this guide for 3.6 would love to play it as my starter

AhFack only does trading on forum nowadays, he's not gonna update this build for sure.

Therefore,

tish beeld iz ded :'(
will wait 3.7
v1tAm1n^
test
Any good suggestions on a good build to transition to from this?

My character following this build which is now in standard feels very weak with the slayer nerfs.

https://poe.technology/poebuddy/pvArGJYP

I have a full skill reset due to the update and would like to transition to a duelist build that uses similar gear to what I have. Particularly a champion build would be nice.
Last edited by washiolka66 on Mar 19, 2019, 3:17:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info