[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

This is a really good build. Leveling was difficult however once the pieces start going together this build is really good!
This build is so squishy! It farms wells but as soon as you face a boss its instant one shot. I got even one shotted by Izaro. It has no defensive mitigation at all
The question is

Life leech its too slow... a lot of builds i see its like insta life recover.

This build its like i hit 200k dps 0.14 attack speed but life recovery very slow.

Flask its faster than life leech :/

no time to recovery in some bosses.
Can someone help me? My problem is, that in < tier 10 maps...i often die instantly but i dont unterstand why...can someone give me tips to improve my gear? Prioity list for improving would be great :)

First thing i need to update are my boots...i need 1 more ex to get a daresso saltue +1 curse...then i can use my other boots

Thanks a lot :)
What's up with all the negative tone to survivability in the last weeks?

Is it really that bad?
What abaut using a banner?
Wouldnt Warlords mark be better then enfeeble?

People complain about bosses..... Bosses Can Not Be Cursed!?! so you need faster life leech.

I do have the same problem with leeching.

Even with Blood Rage + Leech nodes on the tree (+3% life leech as well), 7k life, so there should be lots of room to leach.

Some high end bosses and syndicate damage me very quick (not 1 shot). After several received shots the leech cannot outheal the damage done to me, eventually dying.

Perhaps Vaal Pact would be a way to go, but I don't enjoy the no-regen part. Especially when we have a couple regen nodes along the way on the tree.

Instances of 1 shot are rare. Happens sometimes from Syndicates. But this is PoE, you'll get 1 shotted by something eventually. Check 10k+ life builds with mitigations and stuff getting 1 shotted if you think you're the only one getting it.
I want to add one final note.

Having most of the gear done (missing +1 curse) and steel rings, I can say that this is a very good all around build. Got good damage and good defense for most of the content. Very enjoyable to play, fast, easy. T15 and lower are nothing but vaction (most of the time).

The downsides are the lack the millions+ dps for shaper/elder/guardians and the squishy feel for endgame content.
Last edited by MightyDaddy on Jan 14, 2019, 5:50:05 AM
I'm felling extremely squish and by looking at my itens i can't really tell if they are the problem or if i am skilless at these game. Can somebody please help ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info