[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I've done this build in 3.4 (2nd league after 3.3 Incursion)as i like pure physical and leech!! (physical dmg is kinda hard to get high than ele dmg)
This build has good survivability and can do almost every map mods (juz not cant leech...)
Since I cant run 2 curses, Im using Herald of Purity and Vulnerability
But I thought that Dmg on full life is kinda relative as I am not always full life when hitting Minotaur, Shaper, Red Elder etc so I ran Chance to bleed and Concentrated effect as my 5-6Link, I have like 7k hp and 2k max leech/s using Starforge (is that too bad? maybe someone can help me...)
I'm like having 120k tooltips dps but still manage to kill Shaper in hours and I saw someone having millions dps...
Also doing this build on 3.5 after doing couple days of awful trap dying to hit lika truck syndicates and 1h melee nerfed (but price of Starforge and Deoto helm is like ..Urghhhh... as no shaper kill challenge)
Last edited by Dew_utbal on Dec 15, 2018, 5:56:53 AM
Is it really worth putting 7 points towards several bleeding nodes? Seeing as the bleeding is only 12k dps out of your 700k

It seems like waste of nodes
Killed Shaper very easy with this build, Im kinda stumped on what i should go for next.

I got Kaoms, Insanity Gloves, +1 Daressos Salute, Blood Rage Devotos, and a Steel Ring
"
shinyzee wrote:
Is it really worth putting 7 points towards several bleeding nodes? Seeing as the bleeding is only 12k dps out of your 700k

It seems like waste of nodes

Wondering as well.
With the new veiled mods, would you recommend the +1 melee range or the 40~% damage while leeching? Both mods are insane, and I am not completely sure which would be better.
- Actualy playing the Ngamahu cyclone slayer build, considering to switch to physical when i have 8-10 ex for 6l starforge+kaoms heart.

I think your physical one is alot tankier/more able to facetank dur to higher hp?
Is there something to make this build even more tanky withoutndroping damage too much?

- Question regarding your staforge+kaoms setup: are the gemlinks the same as with the axe?

- what are the main differences between starforge and disfavour?
Last edited by Enterich on Dec 22, 2018, 9:56:32 AM
I still get pleasure from this build, changing it to different sides, now it's bronne and by the way, too, began to think about the need for bleeding.
How would you incorporate vaal double strike? Replace the cyclone with vaal double strike?
Why do we use Kaom's Heart?
We get only 500 hp and thats all.. Am i right?
Can anyone help me with this huge doubt?
What's better... Using the Enfeeble + Blasphemy combination OR using a Kaom's Heart with reduced critical damage from hits by 50% (corrupted)
Thanks and please help me with that!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info