[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
washiolka66 wrote:
Hey guys just started doing Guardians in maps, and I feel like im struggling with survivability. I managed to kill the minotaur but I died 4 times pretty much every time it was due to oneshot. I also managed to kill Phoenix but with 3 deaths(I learned you have to actually walk out of the explosions). If you guys could take a look at my gear and give me some feedback on what I could upgrade next I would appreciate it.
I was also wondering if there is any good resource for learning which boss attacks to look out for and how the animations look (I checked the wiki and its a bit lacking in information on what to look out for)

Anyways here is my gear.
Spoiler

Notable passives I have are: Vaal Pact, Iron Reflexes, Crimson dance and Resolute Technique.

I have 500 hours played in this game and this is the first time im actually aiming to clear endgame with a character so my knowledge of the bosses is pretty lacking.

Love this build by the way my previous character was a facebreakers cyclone but the range on that is abysmal compared to this build, much more comfortable mapping with this.

You can still run Crimson Dance and opt to not use brutality. They way I did it is with Voidheart, Mings Heart, Atziri's Promise and Sin's Rebirth, those can turn this one into a physical/chaos/bleeding/poison monster. Even add shock in it, if you're using Starforge. You won't have 100% chance to bleed, but considering Cyclone's rapid hits, bleed is very reliable.
As for your survivability, you cannot facetank entire game.
Engineering Eternity has very good begginer guides regarding T16 bosses and endgame.
Last edited by Songweaver on Oct 14, 2018, 3:20:59 AM
Can someone suggest what to get next and how deep could i go with my gear atm?
Spoiler

My Def stats with with flasks
Spoiler
Last edited by enigma2884 on Oct 14, 2018, 2:59:08 PM
"
Songweaver wrote:
"
washiolka66 wrote:
Hey guys just started doing Guardians in maps, and I feel like im struggling with survivability. I managed to kill the minotaur but I died 4 times pretty much every time it was due to oneshot. I also managed to kill Phoenix but with 3 deaths(I learned you have to actually walk out of the explosions). If you guys could take a look at my gear and give me some feedback on what I could upgrade next I would appreciate it.
I was also wondering if there is any good resource for learning which boss attacks to look out for and how the animations look (I checked the wiki and its a bit lacking in information on what to look out for)

Anyways here is my gear.
Spoiler

Notable passives I have are: Vaal Pact, Iron Reflexes, Crimson dance and Resolute Technique.

I have 500 hours played in this game and this is the first time im actually aiming to clear endgame with a character so my knowledge of the bosses is pretty lacking.

Love this build by the way my previous character was a facebreakers cyclone but the range on that is abysmal compared to this build, much more comfortable mapping with this.

You can still run Crimson Dance and opt to not use brutality. They way I did it is with Voidheart, Mings Heart, Atziri's Promise and Sin's Rebirth, those can turn this one into a physical/chaos/bleeding/poison monster. Even add shock in it, if you're using Starforge. You won't have 100% chance to bleed, but considering Cyclone's rapid hits, bleed is very reliable.
As for your survivability, you cannot facetank entire game.
Engineering Eternity has very good begginer guides regarding T16 bosses and endgame.

I don't think I want to stray away from the pure phys path at the moment. I checked out that youtube channel you mentioned 'engineering eternity' great stuff seriously. The videos where a bit long but absolutely packed with useful information I would never learn playing on my own. So thank you for telling me about that youtube channel. I have downed 3 guardians now with semi consistent success. Down to 1 death on phoenix and I did Hydra with zero deaths, Minotaur recks my shit completely though gonna take some practice to react to his burrow skill. Right now im just focusing on farming maps and upgrading my gear I want 7k life+ before trying shaper don't want to waste my map fragments without at least making a good attempt at downing him.

EDIT: Just beat shaper in first attempt with only one death (can't facetank shaper slam). Also got some minor upgrades before doing this:

I want to prepare for doing Uber Elder but I have no idea what part of my gear I should prioritize replacing. My DPS in shaper fight was fine the only thing I think I will need for uber elder is more defenses (currently at 6,8k life). Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. To look at the rest of my gear refer to my previous post on page 231. The process to actually start the uber elder fight seems really tedious so I would like to be as prepared as possible already watched Engineering Eternity's video on the topic.
Last edited by washiolka66 on Oct 19, 2018, 6:31:52 PM
Is starforge bad idea to go for instead of axes?
Hello. Delve is half way stage. Been playing this build for 2 league in a row. Love it. Since the current league is current stage I have probably one shot to take before it ends. So here is my main question. How good this belove build is doing at Delves? How deep you guys went? Thanks in advance.
what do u think about herald of ash for this build ?
Does brutality gem stack with Sin's rebirth flask? I wan't to buy it, but not shore.
"
bloodline2400 wrote:
what do u think about herald of ash for this build ?
READ TITLE !

100% Pure Phys
v1tAm1n^
Hi Mr. Ah Fack, can you recommend what I can upgrade next? I have some basic starter gear and I'd like to start mapping now, just killed Kitava in act 10

Beginner Gear

Spoiler

Last edited by Samir316 on Nov 1, 2018, 10:55:08 AM
"
Samir316 wrote:
Hi Mr. Ah Fack, can you recommend what I can upgrade next? I have some basic starter gear and I'd like to start mapping now, just killed Kitava in act 10

Beginner Gear

Spoiler

Wat? Its better be a joke than a showing off :D . I dont think u can call it a beginner gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info