[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Greyzor wrote:
Managed to take down Uber Elder on my second attempt with this build.

Disfavour 4ex, linked by myself, Kaom's 160c ~ish, Devoto 1c (no enchant omegaLUL), gloves 1ex, boots 1,5ex, Retch 25c, Steel Ring 200c, other ring 10c, Daresso 7c (corrupted by myself at ~40th attempt, you don't really need Enfeeble for Uber Elder fight, use purity of ice instead. My total investments are near 12ex, which is absurdly budget (lucky?). Helmet enchant is a very nice boost, though im not into min-maxing at this stage anymore :P, want to try something different.

Thanks to Ahfack & Nurfin for sharing such a nice well-rounded build.

Loot

Nice one! Good feeling getting it done :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
crazypearce wrote:

so i just got this on my 4th try... finally some luck on my side after blowing up 2 6l inpulsa in the temple. time to roll this build i guess :D

Daaaaaamn

You got it man :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jun 22, 2018, 10:41:48 PM
Hi guys

I love this build. I am currently playing with starforge. I would like to tknow if i should even bother with bleeding when i go the starforge build. i think the tree only gives 25% chance to bleed and im not using chance to bleed gem (using fortify). Whats your opinion. Thank you
Hey Ahfack!

Thank you very much for sharing this awesome build with us!

One question: Atm i am farming T16 toxic sewer and i have big problems with the boss; he hits me 2-3 times with melee attacks and i am dead.

Is the sest solution for this to use juwel % to blind enemys on hit with attack?
If yes; how much of them should i use? Is one with 5-6% enough?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by FreeZeR_ on Jun 23, 2018, 1:03:05 PM
"
Miffy23 wrote:
I highly recommend - if you can afford it - running a 2nd 6l in a body armour (using a Belly) and running a full Vaal Double Strike setup there.

It basically globals bosses, and can help clear as well if needed. Very handy. Not necessary, but I find it to be very good QoL.

What links would you recommend for a VDS setup?
"
Skaggys wrote:
Hi guys

I love this build. I am currently playing with starforge. I would like to tknow if i should even bother with bleeding when i go the starforge build. i think the tree only gives 25% chance to bleed and im not using chance to bleed gem (using fortify). Whats your opinion. Thank you

no reason to not use chance to bleed in my opinion. it's the biggest dps increase for the 6th link. with curse and the gem you have 70% chance to bleed which is fine considering how quick you attack with cyclone
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Skaggys wrote:
Hi guys

no reason to not use chance to bleed in my opinion. it's the biggest dps increase for the 6th link. with curse and the gem you have 70% chance to bleed which is fine considering how quick you attack with cyclone

Thank you for your opinion. Do you think if i stay with only 25% chance to bleed that i should bother with bleed damage nodes on tree?
"
Skaggys wrote:
Thank you for your opinion. Do you think if i stay with only 25% chance to bleed that i should bother with bleed damage nodes on tree?

which nodes do you mean? bloodletting? i didnt even take that with 70% bleed chance. the dmg has been really good so far without it. up to t15s at the moment and the boss dies in a couple of seconds. i went up to devotion instead, currently have just over 7.5k hp at level 89, which is really nice
Do we really need leech on gloves? Seems like we would reach the leech cap with all the nodes on the tree and a good dps weapon.
nice build dude
Last edited by dark_la99 on Jun 27, 2018, 8:18:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info