[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Been loving this build, havnt had any luck obtaining a +1 curse salute yet so instead of enfeeble im running Arctic armor seems like decent mitigation :D
Hey, i enjoy this build very much but i have one problem:

The mana regen could be a little bit better; i think its because i am missing the mana leech affix on my gloves

I have a problem to find gloves with insanity, Life, life and mana leech + res on poe.trade and i think they are quite hard to craft?

Any suggestions?
"
FreeZeR_ wrote:
Hey, i enjoy this build very much but i have one problem:

The mana regen could be a little bit better; i think its because i am missing the mana leech affix on my gloves

I have a problem to find gloves with insanity, Life, life and mana leech + res on poe.trade and i think they are quite hard to craft?

Any suggestions?

yeah, get a jewel with it on. pretty simple fix
Gonna swap my Champ to classic phys Slayer Cyclone to farm out the rest of the league, but i simply cannot decide on whether i should pick Starforge or Disfavour. Any1 run both and got some input?
"
Miffy23 wrote:
Gonna swap my Champ to classic phys Slayer Cyclone to farm out the rest of the league, but i simply cannot decide on whether i should pick Starforge or Disfavour. Any1 run both and got some input?

currently playing starforge this league and i did play with disfavor a long time ago. i really cannot tell the difference to be honest. the aoe is 1 higher with starforge because of the +1 from razor's edge and the aoe on the sword itself plus you have the extra life which is always nice.

the damage on both is practically the same. starforge is a higher base dps but disfavor gets two extra nodes in their cluster plus the extra levels from the sockets

so yeah they are almost identical so it doesn't really matter which route you go in my opinion. personally i chose starforge becuase you get a badass spin on leap slam :D
Last edited by crazypearce on Jun 22, 2018, 6:08:56 AM
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:

currently playing starforge this league and i did play with disfavor a long time ago. i really cannot tell the difference to be honest. the aoe is 1 higher with starforge because of the +1 from razor's edge and the aoe on the sword itself plus you have the extra life which is always nice.

the damage on both is practically the same. starforge is a higher base dps but disfavor gets two extra nodes in their cluster plus the extra levels from the sockets

so yeah they are almost identical so it doesn't really matter which route you go in my opinion. personally i chose starforge becuase you get a badass spin on leap slam :D

I went with Disfavour because i wanted the bleed just for practicality =) Thanks for the input!

Two things i'm playing with atm:
Running a Belly and gonna get a 6l Vaal Double setup in there. Double is not quite as broken on 2h as with a shaped offhand, but it still deletes currently and is already killing bosses faster on a 4l atm for me.

Other thing i'm wondering is why no Conc Effect/Area? Just so we don't have to swap? Because Conc should still be a pretty big improvement in general.

Last edited by Miffy23 on Jun 22, 2018, 7:38:31 AM
some people do run with inc aoe and do a gem swap, it's all personal preference. personally i don't even notice the extra aoe so for me it's not worth a gem socket. i did corrupt my starforge and it hit 6w sockets so i can switch to conc aoe if i need to. only low 80s at the moment though and i kill t13 map bosses in a couple of seconds so there isn't a need to switch it out really
Really enjoying this build! Pure physical cyclone is what I've always wanted. Classic D2 style ww barb, only in this game, it's actually good!

I've got the base build down in Incursion, looking at spending some currency on upgrades. I have ~10ex worth. I'm thinking of first trying to 6L my Atziri's and then getting a corrupted Kaom's with Increased Damage. I can't do legacy Kaom's since I'm on league. After that, a proper Dareso's ammy with the extra curse on it.

Here's my current char (and yes, I know I still need to get uber labs and pantheon done lol):

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Aluvian_Breach/characters?characterName=ImGonnaHurl
I highly recommend - if you can afford it - running a 2nd 6l in a body armour (using a Belly) and running a full Vaal Double Strike setup there.

It basically globals bosses, and can help clear as well if needed. Very handy. Not necessary, but I find it to be very good QoL.
"

Build is fun to play and incredibly powerful at the same time. Can clear all the f****ng game content with ease (excluding uber elder imho, it was really difficult for me to defeat that boi). With budget of 1 ex (Tabula and Kitava's Feast) I was able to farm red maps, uber lab and temple of Atzoatl, just having 4k hp at that moment. After that I farmed up exalts for my Disfavour and Kaom's heart, killed Shaper easily, then swapped axe to sword build and finally killed Uber Elder.
Dudes, you will not regret if you choose to play with this build, it's really awesome!

Items I used in Uber Elder kill:

flasks:

Awesome! And ofc you get a 5c whisper during the hardest boss in the game lol
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info