[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Build is fun to play and incredibly powerful at the same time. Can clear all the f****ng game content with ease (excluding uber elder imho, it was really difficult for me to defeat that boi). With budget of 1 ex (Tabula and Kitava's Feast) I was able to farm red maps, uber lab and temple of Atzoatl, just having 4k hp at that moment. After that I farmed up exalts for my Disfavour and Kaom's heart, killed Shaper easily, then swapped axe to sword build and finally killed Uber Elder.
Dudes, you will not regret if you choose to play with this build, it's really awesome!

Items I used in Uber Elder kill:

flasks:
Last edited by NoxianDeathMachine on Jun 17, 2018, 10:49:06 PM
What is the best gemlink setup in a atziri's disfavour? empower level 4 is an option.
Managed to take down Uber Elder on my second attempt with this build.

Disfavour 4ex, linked by myself, Kaom's 160c ~ish, Devoto 1c (no enchant omegaLUL), gloves 1ex, boots 1,5ex, Retch 25c, Steel Ring 200c, other ring 10c, Daresso 7c (corrupted by myself at ~40th attempt, you don't really need Enfeeble for Uber Elder fight, use purity of ice instead. My total investments are near 12ex, which is absurdly budget (lucky?). Helmet enchant is a very nice boost, though im not into min-maxing at this stage anymore :P, want to try something different.

Thanks to Ahfack & Nurfin for sharing such a nice well-rounded build.

Loot
Last edited by Greyzor on Jun 18, 2018, 7:38:45 PM
Hello,

Just starting this build. My question is about curses. I got +1 curse amulet. What gem do I take out and what do I put in instaead?

I also wonder if the level of the gems showed on your gear is what you recomend. Like If i see a gem lvl 15 in your gear does that mean I shouldnt level it higher than that?

Thnx!
Last edited by Dhemonlord on Jun 19, 2018, 2:34:49 AM

so i just got this on my 4th try... finally some luck on my side after blowing up 2 6l inpulsa in the temple. time to roll this build i guess :D
Last edited by crazypearce on Jun 19, 2018, 5:22:03 AM
I'm having a hard time defeating the unshaped. It's the second time that i waste 5 portals in this bastard. Shaper is quite easy.. but when I get to him, dude... MonkaGiga. It's a fancy jumping beyblade duel. but.. god damn, i'm pissed. Just upgraded my gear, now i'm going to try it again. If i have currency for it. haha

cheers
very nice build <3
Tombfist —-> Insanity gloves, that’s just a mirror service plug. True story
What if I hate cyclone? If I change the cyclon for the sweep, will this still be legit and work?
whats the best option to corrupt the kaom's with?
-50% crit dmg or 50% inc. dmg?
(i know BOTH is best but whats second?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info