[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
WR47H wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:
I highly recommend - if you can afford it - running a 2nd 6l in a body armour (using a Belly) and running a full Vaal Double Strike setup there.

It basically globals bosses, and can help clear as well if needed. Very handy. Not necessary, but I find it to be very good QoL.

What links would you recommend for a VDS setup?

Just throw it into your pob, you just want melee phys/maim/brutality etc the usual. Can use either increased or lesser duration too. It's an amazingly efficient Vaal skill that fills up very quickly and has 2 charges when fully stocked. It practically kills red tier maps by itself on a 5l setup, i love it for high level incursions. Pop them on an architect, keep going. Same in temples.

The one thing Cyclone struggles mildly with on average gear is single target on endgame bosses, and this basically takes care of that for anything that allows for Vaal skills.

Obviously it won't help much on instanced fights like Elder Guardians and Elder. It would be useful on Shaper though since you can vaal-charge on the intermission adds and then push P2/P3 quickly. Not tried it yet myself, i use mine mostly for fast incursion/map farming.
Could someone explain why Blood Rage Attack Speed is the best enchant for helmet? I was testing things using PoB and it showed that the Cyclone IAS enchant gave me more dps. I used my current setup, then with 20/20 and 21/20 gems, CWDT - Blood Rage vs self cast, then my previous Cycylone's gear, then with insanely min-maxed gear. The results stayed pretty much the same; Cyclone attack speed was about 1k dps higher than Blood Rage. So I'm now wondering which one I should really get.. Sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn't find it in the FAQ and the thread is a bit long to read every post :D

P.S. This is my second time playing this build and it is still the best build for me.
"
Could someone explain why Blood Rage Attack Speed is the best enchant for helmet? I was testing things using PoB and it showed that the Cyclone IAS enchant gave me more dps. I used my current setup, then with 20/20 and 21/20 gems, CWDT - Blood Rage vs self cast, then my previous Cycylone's gear, then with insanely min-maxed gear. The results stayed pretty much the same; Cyclone attack speed was about 1k dps higher than Blood Rage. So I'm now wondering which one I should really get.. Sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn't find it in the FAQ and the thread is a bit long to read every post :D

P.S. This is my second time playing this build and it is still the best build for me.

well blood rage enchant is half the price plus you get faster leap slam. no reason not to get the blood rage enchant in my opinion
Tried Uber Elder over 20 times now and now i accepted the situation that i am not able to kill him.

It feels like i am still to squishy, most times i am dying because of the range ice attack of the elder.

Any suggestions for me, that i can finally beat this boi?

Last edited by FreeZeR_ on Jun 30, 2018, 2:35:11 AM
Which double implicts are good for Disfavour?
When should i take iron reflexes?
"
Oblomoffff wrote:

Don’t
"
crazypearce wrote:
"

well blood rage enchant is half the price plus you get faster leap slam. no reason not to get the blood rage enchant in my opinion

Exactly. I prefer all around 12% ias to the cyclone ias/damage enchant. However if you wind up with a cyclone ias one then yeah go for it it's more damage for cyclone only.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jul 2, 2018, 3:35:49 PM
"
Ultras13 wrote:
Which double implicts are good for Disfavour?

Can still get +2 range on axes so that will always be the best

Other good ones would be:

Fortify support gem
20% chance to bleed + 40% inc attack dmg against bleeding enemies hybrid mod
9-13phys
7%ias
30%AoE
"
"
Oblomoffff wrote:

Don’t

Completely up to you, just an option you can take if you want.

Instead of iron reflexes, lots of people prefer using jade flask + abyss jewel with chance to blind on hit. Helps a lot against minotaur and other heavy attackers if you have a problem with them.

Lots of options to choose from for that layer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info