[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Got a quick little question.

You mention that you can remove 2 support from your AW and use CWDT + IC.
But what would be the optimal gem to keep with AW? Or should I use: CWDT + IC + Vortex - AW?

Tips appreciated :D
Having fun with this great build, thanks to Ahfack for making such a detailed guide and Thukker for improves and various options. Lvl 88 atm, dps fully buffed is 465k. Need to do few upgrades to the gear like +1 curse amy and decent enchant, but still maps is just a breeze. Combo of slayer-vaal pact-retch-carnage heart feels so op, also bosses are constantly blinded with this sick abyss jewel. Too bad i can't do shaper and atziri right now, cos my game is laggy af, just wasting uber runs due to dc.
Spoiler

Last edited by deeferg on Mar 8, 2018, 2:37:10 PM
Is this recommendable for beginners? Any early gear tips?
Would it be possible to corrupt insanity gloves looking for vuln on hit? Or would they be real costly :o

Also what would be the best way to get a +1 Curse salute? Buy them non corrupt at 4-5 C and Vaal them?

And what is BiS helmet enchant? Curse effectiveness or IAS/Dmg?

Is CwDT not essential..maybe for porcupines only lol?
Last edited by FrooostyTheBlowman on Mar 8, 2018, 8:23:47 PM
"
deeferg wrote:
Having fun with this great build, thanks to Ahfack for making such a detailed guide and Thukker for improves and various options. Lvl 88 atm, dps fully buffed is 465k. Need to do few upgrades to the gear like +1 curse amy and decent enchant, but still maps is just a breeze. Combo of slayer-vaal pact-retch-carnage heart feels so op, also bosses are constantly blinded with this sick abyss jewel. Too bad i can't do shaper and atziri right now, cos my game is laggy af, just wasting uber runs due to dc.
Spoiler

Is your Cyclone aoe still large enough with Conc effect? Trying to figure out best colors for weapon. Might just stick with 5R/1G to swap out with fortify bc Im a little poorer.
Hi quick question, if i want to switch endurance charge on hit to blood magic, where r we going to mainly get our end charge from?
So playing this build in league and saved up a ton on my league starter, picked up Devoto's Devotion, Daresso's Salute, The Retch, a 5L Atziri's Disfavor, Kaom's Heart, gloves with mana/life leach and then just stuff with the life and resists to almost cap...instead of a second curse I'm having to run purity of elements until I get some rings with higher resists (or boots/gloves).

So I'm feeling pretty underwhelmed by the build at this point (lvl 75). I feel very, very fragile and can't finish uber lab. What am I missing? Also my life seems pretty low, 4.9k.
"
"
deeferg wrote:
Spoiler

Is your Cyclone aoe still large enough with Conc effect? Trying to figure out best colors for weapon. Might just stick with 5R/1G to swap out with fortify bc Im a little poorer.

You still will be able to use inc aoe for trash cleaning or daresso's salute, but there is no need in this for me, aoe is pretty comfortable. I would say conc effect is a must have gem, if you are using starforge.
"
Thunderchubs wrote:
So playing this build in league and saved up a ton on my league starter, picked up Devoto's Devotion, Daresso's Salute, The Retch, a 5L Atziri's Disfavor, Kaom's Heart, gloves with mana/life leach and then just stuff with the life and resists to almost cap...instead of a second curse I'm having to run purity of elements until I get some rings with higher resists (or boots/gloves).

So I'm feeling pretty underwhelmed by the build at this point (lvl 75). I feel very, very fragile and can't finish uber lab. What am I missing? Also my life seems pretty low, 4.9k.

You are not really missing anything as for me, except for few changes on the tree. You want to take this south-west duelist path instead to be able to pick Bloodless and Juggernaut life nodes, if you want extra health. Also you can respec Warrior's Blood cos its useless with vaal pact. Try to swap vulnerability for enfeeble for additional defence or try to use blind on hit jewel with evade flask. Until that just level up and get some decent life jewels.
Hello and thank's for this Build, i make it this season and he is really good.
I have a question, sry if you already answer, i didnt see. (and sry for my english too, im French)
Why you dont take Vaal pact ?
I think vaal pact is really op for Slayer !

Thanks for answer, have a nice day
I think I crafted a nice belt for this build:

What do you think?
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info