[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Thoughts on what I should upgrade next? I know my rings need work theyre kind of just there so I get +1 curse and resistances but should I try to upgrade to a 6L starforge and kaoms then worry about the rings? What enchant is better for helmet cyclone attack speed or damage? Thanks everyone for the help

Ok need help, managed to spawn uber elder which seems to be a mistake as I clearly can't kill him.

This is my current gear:

Been trying to get a +1 carnage heart but really hard, or daresso's salute. I don't know what item to focus on switching first, thinking the ring and belt.
wanted to give fair warning to league players or players without serious currency: I've put 12 ex into this build picking up all the suggested end game uniques (including kaom's and disfavor) and this build gets one shot consistently, in like T11 maps. I'm lvl 77 and can't do uber lab. I think this build probably really shines with super top-tier gear, and maybe once you hit like lvl 90 or something and you're able to have all the leech nodes, all the jewel slots etc.

The ramp up time getting into end game on this build feels the slowest of any other build I've tried and I've sunk more currency into it than any other build I've tried in a league. I'm sure there is some user error here, too, but with as much as I've put into it it just feels shitty.

Also just playing on a 5L Disfavor, but even at 5L the single target dps, using the AW totem, feels slower than many starter budget builds I've played, if not most.
Last edited by Thunderchubs on Mar 9, 2018, 11:52:16 AM
"
Thunderchubs wrote:
wanted to give fair warning to league players or players without serious currency: I've put 12 ex into this build picking up all the suggested end game uniques (including kaom's and disfavor) and this build gets one shot consistently, in like T11 maps. I'm lvl 77 and can't do uber lab. I think this build probably really shines with super top-tier gear, and maybe once you hit like lvl 90 or something and you're able to have all the leech nodes, all the jewel slots etc.

The ramp up time getting into end game on this build feels the slowest of any other build I've tried and I've sunk more currency into it than any other build I've tried in a league. I'm sure there is some user error here, too, but with as much as I've put into it it just feels shitty.

Just took a look at your character - I was able to run lab with much weaker gear and a hezema. Take iron reflexes and run grace + blasph-enfeeble. Using a granite basalt combo I was able to breeze through with 4k life. This build doesn't need top tier gear to shine but the levels will help a lot
Finally!! Now just need to six link Disfavour.
"
Elestra wrote:
"
Thunderchubs wrote:

Just took a look at your character - I was able to run lab with much weaker gear and a hezema. Take iron reflexes and run grace + blasph-enfeeble. Using a granite basalt combo I was able to breeze through with 4k life. This build doesn't need top tier gear to shine but the levels will help a lot

Thank you! Made the suggested changes as well as grabbed another 2 levels and I cruised through uber lab on a full key trial. Much tankier now.
"
honerpro wrote:
Ok need help, managed to spawn uber elder which seems to be a mistake as I clearly can't kill him.

This is my current gear:

Been trying to get a +1 carnage heart but really hard, or daresso's salute. I don't know what item to focus on switching first, thinking the ring and belt.

Still in need of help!
Thinking about buying Kaom's right now since ahfack listed it somewhere as the highest priority upgrade,and it would bring me from pretty low 4.9k to 5.7k, however i wonder if there is something else you guys would recommd me to upgrade first with the moneys.

Spoiler
Last edited by Muddaawwsome on Mar 9, 2018, 8:22:25 PM
Only one pair of Gloves (35ex) and on standard..that have essenced insanity and vuln on hit..A guy can dream I guess..poggers.
"
Elestra wrote:
"
Thunderchubs wrote:

Is Going hybrid route with Evasion Flask/Blind abyss jewel "better" then this route..or going all armor better for us?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info