[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Muddaawwsome wrote:
Yeah when i wrote the post i sat at like 4.1k, now i have 4.4k, also just now got a kitava's, guess i'll be able to more stuff once i 5 link that and get like 5k life?

4.5-5k life are enough for starting farming uberlab really, I did my first run with Kaoms Primacy and a 5L cyclone setup at 5,3k, was quite a breeze except the dps part, was lacking a bit.

Now got Disfavor (3days into the league, I consider that quite nice start, eventhough I dropped only 1ex really), it's piece of cake, eventhough my axe is not linked yet (using 5L belly atm), and other gear is quite budget/meh so far. So I guess with Kitavas axe and 5k-ish life you should be really good for lab. Until then - dodge the dangerous stuff, Izaro can get nasty sometimes and 1shot you till u get better gear.
Just a random dude here playing your build. Lev 75 with random gear lacking everything you need. Just a 4L Kaom's Primacy and 2 flasks : a sulphur with immune to curses and a quicksilver with 70% ms. Melting everything. Leech at it's best. Did this game just got easy?
Hello there, beside the fact im really enjoing the build (played with it in abyss league aswell, i was wondering since i've got Oni-goroshi, with the appropriate tree changes, this build could work with Oni? Maybe is just a retarded question, but didnt find any cyclone build with oni and guess cyclone isnt an optimal build for Oni...
Thank you in advance :)
Hey guys, need some guidence here. Do I go daresso's or nah? Carnage Heart life leech is just insane, not sure how to survive without it unless I get it on gloves/rings. Also, is retch worth using or no? This is my current gear;

Also got a +1 frenzy daresso's but can't use since no dex for it, but easily obtainable by upgrading my current gear(just been too lazy). So if anyone could help me out what to switch out first etc. Make insanity gloves maybe?
Thoughts on Haemophilia Serpentscale Gauntlets?
Im riding this build on Beastiary SC, 74 and pretty breeze. My question is: for slayer's ascendancy- and using a sword (starforge for endgame) take Vaal pact or not?
I want to make this character endgame all content viable so at first thing for lab VP isnt good idea but with slayer's ascendancies and VP he seems unbeatable vs bosses.

What You think?
Relatvely new the the build here, anyone able to take a look at my beast league slayer, shows i only have 6% phys dmg reduc un buffed, buffed is about 16%, i dont know where im supposed to get more of it. running soul of lunar major, gruth minor. also just any over improvements to what i have going?
how can you make a Vaal Pact base user good for uber lab?
Hi

Can anyone give me a short rundown why to pick

Slayer VS Marauder(Juggernaut) with the new changes?

Best Regards a Newbie
Hi Guys, what do you think of the new Voidforge sword? The 300% phys to elemental conversion seems pretty op to me, but i can't really tell if it fits for a cyclone build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info