[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Great bulid! having so much fun with it right now. But I got a problem, my concetrated effect doesn't work with AW, but everything else does. Any idea why?

edit: nvm, im stupid. Cheers!
Last edited by Cookieesan on Mar 5, 2018, 2:27:11 PM
how can you make a Vaal Pact base user good for uber lab?
Chill gameplay, trying to improve overall gear atm (gotta link that disfavour too :D), to consistently farm uber. Great guide btw

Spoiler
Sup yall, trying to farm uber lab atm but i often fail because i get oneshot by izaro, even with enfeeble, does someone have any tips how i can improve my survivability to farm uber lab comfortably? Char is "ahmeineschulter" and should be public.
Last edited by Muddaawwsome on Mar 5, 2018, 4:52:20 PM
"
Muddaawwsome wrote:
Sup yall, trying to farm uber lab atm but i often fail because i get oneshot by izaro, even with enfeeble, does someone have any tips how i can improve my survivability to farm uber lab comfortably? Char is "ahmeineschulter" and should be public.

I guess your life pool is a bit low, it's like 4k-ish, right? Also, you're running on a 4L, so damage is lowish, therefore the killing speed is slower = more chance to actually get hits :))
Yeah when i wrote the post i sat at like 4.1k, now i have 4.4k, also just now got a kitava's, guess i'll be able to more stuff once i 5 link that and get like 5k life?
Why is my physical damage reduction so much less than yours?
"
Muddaawwsome wrote:
Yeah when i wrote the post i sat at like 4.1k, now i have 4.4k, also just now got a kitava's, guess i'll be able to more stuff once i 5 link that and get like 5k life?

Izaro is pretty scary if he gets dangerous phases. Keep an eye on those and avoid running on these days, especally when your life and damage iss still low.

Traps shouldnt be a issue, a trashpack right before traps will keep your leech high enough to run trough them.

For Izaro phases and abilitys i would recommend poelab.com
for those that have tried atziris disfavour and starforge, which one do u prefer more and why? im not sure which one to choose so some help would be nice
"
nightwalker76 wrote:
for those that have tried atziris disfavour and starforge, which one do u prefer more and why? im not sure which one to choose so some help would be nice

I don't have GG gear but I went axe on standard and sword on beast. I seem to have quite a bit more damage with sword. Currently using Hiltless (awesome because of the new no physical reflect change) and also just threw on Bronn's Lithe for a cheap chest that kicks ass for this build.

Basically comparing a Hezmana's Bloodlust to a Hiltless....and the less damage dealing Hiltless is winning.......in damage and with less sockets (only 4 right now where my axe guy has 5).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info