[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I'm looking to play this build in hardcore, what damage nodes would you swap around for more survivability? Would it be worth dropping the attack speed cluster below the life nodes or Executioner for say Vaal pact/Raampart? I was thinking of taking a different pathing to pick up Bloodless/Juggernaut. Would apprectiate any feedback, looking to play as safe as possible.
Hello, how good is this build as bestiary starter?
will try your build this league. Btw, what about crit version? whats better?
I also plan on using auras for defense (no blood magic). What do you think
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Is it good for 3.2 starter?
What do you think of Scion with Slayer and Raider for this build?
I've been playing this as Scion Slayer/Raider, and even before the free cull it's very comfortable. The top-end damage is a little lower, but having frenzies and onslaught without relying on flasks is really nice QOL.

I did make a small gem change for higher boss damage, at the expense of damage while clearing. I use Bloodlust instead of Maim on Cyclone, and link Maim and Chance to Bleed with Ancestral Warchief (and currently Culling Strike, but that will change once 3.2 drops).

I also run Vitality with

which I recommend to anyone playing this build. At level 93 with a normal Kaom's Heart it gives 1300 life regen per second in extra leech.
"
Sqenss wrote:

I also run Vitality with

with VP? it`s work?
i have one, need 2test
Last edited by insiderg on Mar 2, 2018, 5:12:23 AM
This is just a quick thanks to you Ahfack for making this really fun build and a help for all who want to know if this is a good League starter

I choose this build for my very first playthrough of this game back in harbinger and also used it in abyss league.
It is a overall really good league starter while it may not be the fastest build out there i can say that even without legacy/mirrored gear i cleared all content without problems.
I dropped 1 or 2 damage nodes for some extra life and managed to get to 7.3k life at level 95 and about 500k damage in map with a kaom's heart and with a belly of the beast setup i reached 6.5k life and 550k damage in map (this inclueds all buffs from flaks to totem and frenzys) this is still without any morror/legacy gear.

If you want a fun cyclone build that can clear any content even in league this is the right build for you.

Thanks again Ahfack for this awesome and fun build maybe i will play it again this league lol
Have u ever tried with crit, is it worth it?

e: i kinda wanna use this as base but run with double strike and crit. We'll see ill try it out.
Last edited by Enerqy on Mar 2, 2018, 9:47:27 AM
Played this league and loved it, while map clearing was tedious on some maps but maps like waste pool layout=Godly. But did clear all content with ease, only thing hard was the trio in uber atzoobi. But, still something feels weird with cyclone. What tier would cyclone be at? 3?
Last edited by honerpro on Mar 2, 2018, 2:35:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info