[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey for the ancestral warchief setup, can i go aw + cwdt + immortal call + increased duration for more survivability? or do u think the ancestral warchief damage is more worth?
a similar question, also for survival in boots I use:
+

You can just take out the two red supports and do cwdt/imm call - IMO it's really just for porcupines.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Use this on a disfavour

GGGGGGGGGGG
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
What do you think about new Scion Ascendant? Combo Slayer + Raider looks amazing. Do you think that this combo (Slayer + Raider) on Scion will be better then current Duelist Slayer for this build?
Was going to run the starforge version this league but after seeing the 30% quality craft from bestiary would it make a lot more sense just to stick to disfavor? Is there any reason to go starforge over disfavor if budget was no issue? Thanks for the great guide
Damn, since shaper is easier to farm was going for starforge, did a try on atzoobi and died 3 times to the trio(still not sure why), checked the video too. But atziri herself was really easy. But. I was pretty well geared so not sure it will be doable with semi items, or?

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
honerpro wrote:
Now that new league is few days ahead, would it be better to start as sunder and then reroll to Cyclone when you can start doing uber lab? Or is it better to just go straight ahead for Cyclone? For faster leveling sunder is the way to go, right? I'm torn between going straight for cyclone or not, so would like your input on what you used to do on start of a league(I will be playing softcore this time around).

Really, I would just use sunder until you can equip cyclone. After that, using cyclone with 3 main supports will carry you pretty well through content until you get a 5l

True enough. I'll drop my thoughts on sunder. What is your suggestion for the EGG grind? Uber lab until enough currency for Atziri/Shaper? Or start with Atziri to get a disfavor?
Last edited by honerpro on Feb 28, 2018, 6:21:48 PM
Thinking about going Jugg Crit Cyclone any thoughts on that?
so could i do this same tree only start marauder and make it a beserker? the new rage mechanics look sick. idk if thats a good idea tho.
Has anyone here tried both Disfavour and Starforge? I've been testing this build a bit but haven't got a chance to try with Disfavour just starforge, has anyone tried both that could let me know what the big differences are?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info