New Microtransactions - Pitch Black Armour Set, Cloaks, Shields and more!

Selling the separate colors is a mistake. just sell chromatic MTX dye. Sell them in packs and = money.
Animu sword...feelsbadman.
"
Kenchucky wrote:
Selling the separate colors is a mistake. just sell chromatic MTX dye. Sell them in packs and = money.

You mean if you want to be even greedier pigs, then sell dye packs. Why not just sell 1 cloak that you can change the color on for 150 points? That way they make money and give a good deal to the consumer. Instead of just trying to rake in the most profit regardless of how it fucks over the consumer.
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Toshis8 wrote:
Prices are irrational. 21$ for a shield skin, I could buy a whole game like "Factorio" for 20$. And how much effort does it take to create a whole game compared to one item skin?

You mean the entirely FREE game that is PoE that you're currently playing?

A lot. Over a decade, in fact.

Yeah, good point, i was a bit too hasty making that post, dont mind it.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
"
Drimli wrote:
It is nice to see you have time to release new MTX all the freaking time while players can't play the game... ohhh and where are the harbinger league improvements you spoke about 14 days ago???? Yeah i know i have been a sucker and i caved in to buy the last two support packs too... i really shouldn't have and if you GGG don't step up your game and stop being such greedy bastards and release MTX after MTX instead of fixing the game i am done supporting you guys.

literal autism dude. You buy supporter packs to show your appreciation for the game, not to get cool shit. Plus it's not like you can't preview what's in a pack, if you feel buyers remorse that's your own problem don't whine about it.

They already implemented the Harbinger improvements like 2 weeks ago btw, they increased the spawn rate of Harbingers, increased their drop amounts, made the stack sizes bigger, increased the chance of creating a Beachhead map, and reduced the number of Beachheads required to complete the challenge.
"
Xanoman wrote:
Instead of pushing shit looking MTX's out the door, in quick succession, you should work harder on making quality designs for the MTX. On top of that, there are bigger issues than new MTX's every week. The game is running worse than it ever has, in the sense of stability. No improvements have been made with trading. Get your shit together. If next league is the same beginner bitch shit like this one, I am done. This has been one of the worst leagues, ever, and clearly aimed at the bottom tier of players who feel left out because they are bad at the game.

What's wrong with the quality of these MXT? They're not over the top flashy enough for you? That doesn't make them bad. Learn to have an open mind and view things objectively. You are not alone in the world and these MXT are not made for you, clearly.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Toshis8 wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Toshis8 wrote:
Prices are irrational. 21$ for a shield skin, I could buy a whole game like "Factorio" for 20$. And how much effort does it take to create a whole game compared to one item skin?

Just because the game is free to play doesn't mean it gets a pass for any critical judgement of GGG. I wouldn't change my mind, if I was you.
Nice MTX's. I like them all.

I like the MTX's that dont make me look like a christmas tree, so these fit me just fine.
"
Toshis8 wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Toshis8 wrote:

Good man. You rarely see people having the courage to correct themselves. :)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Xanoman wrote:
Instead of pushing shit looking MTX's out the door, in quick succession, you should work harder on making quality designs for the MTX. On top of that, there are bigger issues than new MTX's every week. The game is running worse than it ever has, in the sense of stability. No improvements have been made with trading. Get your shit together. If next league is the same beginner bitch shit like this one, I am done. This has been one of the worst leagues, ever, and clearly aimed at the bottom tier of players who feel left out because they are bad at the game.

What's wrong with the quality of these MXT? They're not over the top flashy enough for you? That doesn't make them bad. Learn to have an open mind and view things objectively. You are not alone in the world and these MXT are not made for you, clearly.

Cool story, bro. The MTX look generic and basic, at best. They are just reusing the art from the enemies. Plus, the last batch of MTX was meh, and the best looking one was for a skill that all of 5 people use. Clearly, the need to rake in money hand over fist is becoming more important to GGG than improving issues with the game. The game is running worse than it ever has, and the content has been weak for the league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info