We're glad to announce that several new microtransactions are now available in the store! These new microtransactions include the Pitch Black Armour Set, Scarecrow Helmet Skin, Stormcaller and Dun Shield Skins, the Colossus Sword, Thrasher Gloves Skin and a collection of new Hooded Cloaks in eight different colours! Check them out in the videos below or in store here.

If you're looking to grab some points to spend on the new microtransactions, we recommend checking out the new Harbinger Supporter Packs!

Thank you very much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Love the armour set! :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Nah...

Gloom armour pack by another name? nah.
A pair of WoW shields? nah.
A ridiculous Final Fantasy Sword? nah.
Gloves that look like ridiculously oversized claws? nah.
150 points for a colored cloak? nah. (thought maybe it was one cloak for 150 and you could change the color...)

Not impressed. Whoever is in charge of MTXes needs to step it up. The MTXes in the Garbinger pack were awful.
These are pretty bad as well.

I'm pretty sure they have had some staff turn over in the MTX design execution, and management department recently.
Last edited by MBata on Sep 8, 2017, 12:26:14 AM
Why not claw effect? why gloves.....
Nice prices like always..
Awesome
Nice
Saved
At last, a decent MTX for Claws..........Oh darn those are for GLOVES.....WHY on earth?????
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Last edited by GrumpyBear5043 on Sep 8, 2017, 12:19:43 AM
Love the cloaks!
Interesting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info