New Microtransactions - Pitch Black Armour Set, Cloaks, Shields and more!

Thrasher Gloves...

I love claws, I was wait for a long time when real cool claw effect will come to us. But 'gloves' instead of 'claws'?

How exactly they work with weapons? How exactly they look with a claws? Character have claws on gloves and he keep in hand another claw, because weapon?

Spoiler
Also, why you did 8 different cloaks instead of one with multiple colors for you chose in any time?
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Still waiting for decent looking, not oversized shield MTXs.
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Maybe you want to fix the disconnects?
Pleeeease GGG, I can't take it no more, I'm already broke! I beg you please dont make more MTXs
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
༗ IGN: Legintown ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens Thread: 1772222 ༗
Good shit!!
Good shit!!
Guts' s sword .....!!!!!!
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Sep 8, 2017, 3:05:32 AM
Instead of pushing shit looking MTX's out the door, in quick succession, you should work harder on making quality designs for the MTX. On top of that, there are bigger issues than new MTX's every week. The game is running worse than it ever has, in the sense of stability. No improvements have been made with trading. Get your shit together. If next league is the same beginner bitch shit like this one, I am done. This has been one of the worst leagues, ever, and clearly aimed at the bottom tier of players who feel left out because they are bad at the game.
Last edited by Xanoman on Sep 8, 2017, 3:03:57 AM
"
Toshis8 wrote:
Prices are irrational. 21$ for a shield skin, I could buy a whole game like "Factorio" for 20$. And how much effort does it take to create a whole game compared to one item skin?

You mean the entirely FREE game that is PoE that you're currently playing?

A lot. Over a decade, in fact.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Sep 8, 2017, 3:04:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info