New Microtransactions - Pitch Black Armour Set, Cloaks, Shields and more!

Claw effect on gloves for facebreakers using rigwald neck, so you can feel like a werewolf and actually have a weapon skin while unarmed, I like it! And that pitch black armor set is the most assassin looking set in the game now, and will look sick with harbinger eyes and the bandana
Last edited by roguemjb on Sep 8, 2017, 1:38:41 AM
Damn you guys. Delivering all this quality content and making me wanna buy all your microtransactions simply to support your amazing work!!

<sad look at empty purse, bright smile afterwards when looking at new shinies>

gg GGG
So wish all the MTX's was cheaper to buy so i can afford to buy some but no not leaving in NZ buying the usd so outrageous almost paying 60nzd to buy a armour set pfffft
Loving the armour set, also the scarecrow is nice too! Good job team.
The wolverine claws tho.
I'll buy more MTX items when we see real trade improvements.
I dream of the day we get some basic, non-flashy shield MTX like this:

Perception is reality.
"
Drimli wrote:
It is nice to see you have time to release new MTX all the freaking time while players can't play the game... ohhh and where are the harbinger league improvements you spoke about 14 days ago???? Yeah i know i have been a sucker and i caved in to buy the last two support packs too... i really shouldn't have and if you GGG don't step up your game and stop being such greedy bastards and release MTX after MTX instead of fixing the game i am done supporting you guys.

Improvements have been added... Twice now. Art department doesn't work on the performance side. Any other asinine comments?
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
ALLOW the hood to be put up on the cloak!!!
rip poe. brainless mach-3 infinite movement speed can suck a dick.
Gimme that sword.

Also, could we have a sword stance mtx, so character would carry their sword on their shoulder? Pleeeeease XD
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
"
XigTek wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:
It is nice to see you have time to release new MTX all the freaking time while players can't play the game... ohhh and where are the harbinger league improvements you spoke about 14 days ago???? Yeah i know i have been a sucker and i caved in to buy the last two support packs too... i really shouldn't have and if you GGG don't step up your game and stop being such greedy bastards and release MTX after MTX instead of fixing the game i am done supporting you guys.

Improvements have been added... Twice now. Art department doesn't work on the performance side. Any other asinine comments?

2 Improvements? lol no there have been one and that was not an improvement it was a nerf or at least that is the way most people felt it... after the "buff" i have not found 1 single exalted shard in maps (found 3 exalted orbs) and i have run over 500 maps since that buff... i got well over 400 hours so far in this league and i have been able to make 7 harbinger maps... you call that a good league??? how the actual f.... are people going to complete the 50 harbinger maps without trading? shouldn't it be possible to complete it without buying your maps or orbs???

No what is really stupid is people like you two guys that will stand up and defend any crap comming from a gaming company.... and no i am not just a random hater i am a long time supporter and supported the game with over $2500 and i have over 6000 hours played combined on my two accounts.

And yes ofc artists don't code the game... but it is about the message you send to people playing you game.
Last edited by Drimli on Sep 8, 2017, 2:31:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info