[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

"
bobveka wrote:
"
Trying to compare my build with your POB link - the frostbolt damage is 1/4 and I'm wondering why it's so incredibly low? Granted I don't have 21/20 everything but does it make THAT big of a difference?

Gear:

Here's my POB link: https://pastebin.com/kf8QcX1p

If you check the proper boxes in the configuration tab like OP did, your damage almost doubles in path of building. You are using hypothermia as a big damage setup as well that is 39% more damage vs chilled enemies, yet you didn't have the configuration set as chilled.

No crit multi on one of your jewels, no frenzy charges like op has, though I'd argue that frenzy charges won't be up vs hard bosses. OP has a better ring, specifically an opal.

If you get frenzy charges, gem levels, the green nightmare, the same ring and a similar jewel setup. Your damage is within 5k of his. Your wise oak is worse too.

Big thing is leveling up your gems, better plagueheart jewel and an Opal. Another big one is the 10% ele pen on boots enchant. Ele penn and crit multi is one of the bigger sources of damage for this build vs the tougher bosses.

That said, I imagine your damage is fine but I question how your survivability is with 4800 hp.

Ah - thank you for pointing this out. This is the first league that I started using POB and that makes complete sense. Survivability is ok, still trying to 6L a belly that I have waiting.
Could someone clarify how cospri's malice working with cyclone?
As far as i understand cyclone rolls crit one time per spin, just like multistrike rolls crit one time per activasion. And since cospri activates on crit rather than on hit, does it mean that cospri will be activated maximum one time per spin?
Last edited by GreenSubmarine on Mar 11, 2018, 5:56:36 AM
Hi guys, would Vaal Cyclone be a good alternative for the accuracy ? So we could use Lioneye's Remorse to get more HP and Armor.
Last edited by TheJotune on Mar 12, 2018, 6:32:07 AM
Hi there guys!

This is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/L6uxFJ9p

I would say that my gear is pretty okay, however I'm currently sitting at 4.8k hp level 88 (I know that I can add life on my gloves and change the HH for a leather belt) but I feel like im really squishy specialy against bosses.

The dps in the maps feels fine but when I reach bosses it feels like it is really not enough... The combination of being squishy (and being mele range) + Low single target dps feels bad.

I'm still leveling the gems (19 atm) but it doesn't feel like reaching 20 is gonna make and edge.

Can anyone help me a lil' bit?

Kind regards,

Ok so, I want to make this build as my second char to map and have some fun in general.

How much currency should I amass to even consider it?

The 30-40c for the required uniques is obviously very outdated, since the lyco itself is basically a chase unique now.
"
KatKira wrote:
Ok so, I want to make this build as my second char to map and have some fun in general.

How much currency should I amass to even consider it?

The 30-40c for the required uniques is obviously very outdated, since the lyco itself is basically a chase unique now.

With just a tabula and a cospri you're good to go up to T8 maps or so I would say. Some bosses might hit hard tho.
How did you get an instant lifesteal when attacking?
"
Dima_Steep wrote:
How did you get an instant lifesteal when attacking?

You don't anymore, that was from 3.0 where vaal pact applied life leech instantly and was in a better tree location. Leech is pretty iffy now and benefits a lot from the green nightmare imo. I've been considering getting a warlords mark on hit ring with a vitality watchers eye as you hit so often. But haven't decided yet.

Build is hugely survivable once you get the hp pool vs general mobs and map bosses because everything is chilled or frozen though. It's only the stronger stuff where I start to worry.
Don't know what to focus my currency on next. Have right now 5750hp and doing more then good on speed clearing maps (t14 right now). Have not Q% on gems and have not lvl 21 on any of them, how much will that boost my dps? and what gems should I focus on? Are there any other upgrades that I can do for a few exalted?
Also trying to craft my own opal ring with essence (%cold dmg), but its not hiting the right stats:(
Is the %cold dmg our most important dps stat for this build?

@Nordatheman maybe green dream?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info