[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Hi All.

I thought this build was great. I Have cleared all tier maps with no problem, until I hit the guardian maps. I managed to kill the phoenix guardian. But the Minotaur guardian one shots me. my life is almost around 6000, and I still have issues with the guardians. Here is my build via pastbin https://pastebin.com/j9sfnYGg.

I know I am doing something wrong with this build, I just dont know what?
"
Hi All.

I thought this build was great. I Have cleared all tier maps with no problem, until I hit the guardian maps. I managed to kill the phoenix guardian. But the Minotaur guardian one shots me. my life is almost around 6000, and I still have issues with the guardians. Here is my build via pastbin https://pastebin.com/j9sfnYGg.

I know I am doing something wrong with this build, I just dont know what?

Looks like your resists might be a bit low. What is your lightning resist? Minotaur does a ton of lightning damage.

edit: So I'm new to the build. I did not see all the resists on the tree.
Last edited by PhoenixFlame on Mar 4, 2018, 6:13:05 AM
My lightning res is 96 according to path of build.
Trying to farm some maps for currency but my single target dps really sucks. Went with freezing puls because of the progression into this build as soon I have the currency for it. Have all the things that are needed for the build except for Lycosidae that im about 70 c off:( Is frostbolt better for single target or do I just need to painfully farm until I get my Lycosidae?
Last edited by Nordatheman on Mar 5, 2018, 12:48:28 AM
"
Nordatheman wrote:
Trying to farm some maps for currency but my single target dps really sucks. Went with freezing puls because of the progression into this build as soon I have the currency for it. Have all the things that are needed for the build except for Lycosidae that im about 70 c off:( Is frostbolt better for single target or do I just need to painfully farm until I get my Lycosidae?

I would try and save up for the Lycosidae shield, as it has the mod "Your hits cant be evaded" which is pretty important for the build. They are currently going for about 50c which is pretty cheap atm. Last league they where over 1 ex.
"
"
Nordatheman wrote:

I would try and save up for the Lycosidae shield, as it has the mod "Your hits cant be evaded" which is pretty important for the build. They are currently going for about 50c which is pretty cheap atm. Last league they where over 1 ex.

50c? They are 150 on Beast standard.

I just have Cospri's atm so have switched in some accuracy based rings to compensate, i am doing ok on low tier maps.

Overall I am finding the build fun however i did fine it challenging leveling with freeze pulse due to low single target dps on bosses. Once you get to 68 and have your cruel ascendancy it starts to feel strong.
Last edited by nivvyosaurus on Mar 5, 2018, 7:07:55 PM
Heya, a few questions: how does cospris or coc work with multiple spells linked? I thought coc has a cd of .5 secs, but it seems that it has 0.5 on each spell linked to it, right? So, to which point is it worth linking coc and/or cospris with multiple spells? I was thinking of going tripple freeze pulse with double cospris, just not sure what's worth at this point.
"
I thought coc has a cd of .5 secs, but it seems that it has 0.5 on each spell linked to it, right? So, to which point is it worth linking coc and/or cospris with multiple spells? I was thinking of going tripple freeze pulse with double cospris, just not sure what's worth at this point.

Coc has a half second cool down on linked gems and cannot trigger any gems duplicated by name.

Cospri's has a quarter second cool down and has the same no gems repeated guide line.

so every second you can get 2 casts from whatever is linked to CoC gem: 2x FP and 2x FB.

similar, every second u can get 4x casts from whatever is linked to Cospri's Malice: 4x FP and 4x FB.

the total is 12 casts per second.

FYI multiply 12 times the average hit for total DPS. i.e. PoB says ~40k per hit on a Chilled Shaper. so 480k dps.
"
nivvyosaurus wrote:
"
"
Nordatheman wrote:

50c? They are 150 on Beast standard.

I just have Cospri's atm so have switched in some accuracy based rings to compensate, i am doing ok on low tier maps.

Overall I am finding the build fun however i did fine it challenging leveling with freeze pulse due to low single target dps on bosses. Once you get to 68 and have your cruel ascendancy it starts to feel strong.

Your right, my mistake, I must of searched in standard, not beast standard.

Currently running this build in BHC, just got it going after finding the currency. So far so good, may opt out of lyco and just grab some accuracy in the meantime. I ran this build last league and had a blast. Very fun build.

The new single target assassin ascendancy only helps this build out even more.

Also wanted to share my sheild charge setup i had last league, could basically clear trash with just sheild charge

Last edited by Trinca99 on Mar 6, 2018, 9:48:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info