[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Currently lvl 81 on betrayal. So far, everything melts(up to yellow maps). Basically the gameplay is using shield charge like autobomber and cyclone when mobs have high hp. Still working on my gloves and boots.

Hello, guys! I've been playing this build since the begining of the betrayal league and have the best time so far. Just made some changes on my own. I dont use double curse. Iam just using warlord's mark. but that'll be until i can afford a decent curse on hit ring and rn iam 1 ex away from getting acuity since the biggest defense on the build so far feels to be life leech and i really think vaal pact will help a tone, so that warlord's mark on hit will have to wait a bit. http://prntscr.com/lv89hx Thats my offense tab in ho on cyclone.The thing is iam trying to get up to 7 attacks per seconds so i can proc max spells (if i crit every time ofcourse, but that should be ok since iam at 72% crit on cyclone with full charges) right now my aps is going up to 6.8 with frenzy charges and silver flask up. So my question is do i really gotta go that high? Cause i dropped frostbolt and added ice nova cause of the treshold jewels.I removed them cause i wanted to open 2 jewel sockets for some rare jewels so i can add some attack speed. Also took the 3 attack and cast speed notes at the begining of assassin. Is that a waste or its ok to go for 7 aps since the cd on COC and cospri's is 0.15.
Thanks for the build guide. Its made and composed pretty good. Cheers!
Last edited by brabusbg on Dec 15, 2018, 3:08:58 AM
"
brabusbg wrote:
Hello, guys! I've been playing this build since the begining of the betrayal league and have the best time so far. Just made some changes on my own. I dont use double curse. Iam just using warlord's mark. but that'll be until i can afford a decent curse on hit ring and rn iam 1 ex away from getting acuity since the biggest defense on the build so far feels to be life leech and i really think vaal pact will help a tone, so that warlord's mark on hit will have to wait a bit. http://prntscr.com/lv89hx Thats my offense tab in ho on cyclone.The thing is iam trying to get up to 7 attacks per seconds so i can proc max spells (if i crit every time ofcourse, but that should be ok since iam at 72% crit on cyclone with full charges) right now my aps is going up to 6.8 with frenzy charges and silver flask up. So my question is do i really gotta go that high? Cause i dropped frostbolt and added ice nova cause of the treshold jewels.I removed them cause i wanted to open 2 jewel sockets for some rare jewels so i can add some attack speed. Also took the 3 attack and cast speed notes at the begining of assassin. Is that a waste or its ok to go for 7 aps since the cd on COC and cospri's is 0.15.
Thanks for the build guide. Its made and composed pretty good. Cheers!

I would not recommend going vaal pact it feels like a stretch from what you can get, aswell as the price of acuity's. Ive found a way better way to acquire everything you need to regen health quickly with the help of the new Veiled mods

First youll need a flask like this
Since youre critting all the time itll basically never run out and u can spam your 1 button and have constant flask upkeep against bosses

as for the Veiled mod you want to get the (2% of your life regenerated per second while under the effect of a flask) I can craft it for you if you need. Its in the Belt slot for crafted mods.

This flask + The belt mod aswell as your normal leech mkeeps your health pool topped up all the time even after big hits.
"

I would not recommend going vaal pact it feels like a stretch from what you can get, aswell as the price of acuity's. Ive found a way better way to acquire everything you need to regen health quickly with the help of the new Veiled mods

Since youre critting all the time itll basically never run out and u can spam your 1 button and have constant flask upkeep against bosses

as for the Veiled mod you want to get the (2% of your life regenerated per second while under the effect of a flask) I can craft it for you if you need. Its in the Belt slot for crafted mods.

This flask + The belt mod aswell as your normal leech mkeeps your health pool topped up all the time even after big hits.

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, but then there's map mods like 60% less life recovery. And the current league we play, well those syndicate guys hit pretty heavy tbh. I've seen hc players just avoiding them on high tier maps. So we need as much survive abilty. And as i previously said i feel like the biggest defence in that build is lifeleech. I already got the acuity gloves and they're worth the 5ex imo. I also removed freezing pulse and added forstbolt with ice nova. There's ice nova all over the place now. My char is unlocked and you guys can see the build. Iam opened to suggestions.
Ty for your quick answer, Alooren! But iam still curious about the attack speed thing. Should i aim to get 7+ aps?
"
brabusbg wrote:
"

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, but then there's map mods like 60% less life recovery. And the current league we play, well those syndicate guys hit pretty heavy tbh. I've seen hc players just avoiding them on high tier maps. So we need as much survive abilty. And as i previously said i feel like the biggest defence in that build is lifeleech. I already got the acuity gloves and they're worth the 5ex imo. I also removed freezing pulse and added forstbolt with ice nova. There's ice nova all over the place now. My char is unlocked and you guys can see the build. Iam opened to suggestions.
Ty for your quick answer, Alooren! But iam still curious about the attack speed thing. Should i aim to get 7+ aps?

Acuitys are interesting however i noticed on your build you dropped double curse ring aswell as not using Inya's im guessing it is to cap your resistances but then again, the double curse using frostbite lowers resistances and allows for more ailments and if you got pandamonious youll blind a lot which in turn will give you survivability and Inya's gives way too much damage to drop imo but definitely let me know if it works out at Guardians etc

as for Cyclone I'm pretty sure cyclone doubles the Tooltip attacks per second and it caps out at 8.86 so youd only need 4.43, I might be wrong but im pretty sure ive heard it somewhere.
"
Alooren wrote:
"
brabusbg wrote:
"

Acuitys are interesting however i noticed on your build you dropped double curse ring aswell as not using Inya's im guessing it is to cap your resistances but then again, the double curse using frostbite lowers resistances and allows for more ailments and if you got pandamonious youll blind a lot which in turn will give you survivability and Inya's gives way too much damage to drop imo but definitely let me know if it works out at Guardians etc

as for Cyclone I'm pretty sure cyclone doubles the Tooltip attacks per second and it caps out at 8.86 so youd only need 4.43, I might be wrong but im pretty sure ive heard it somewhere.

Yeah, i've said it before, that iam not using double curse with frostbite.I might give it a try at some point, but for now iam using Vortex linked with bonechill. Everytime i use my vortex (yeah self casting it) while spinning i get vortex's around me, cause of the unique way it works with frostbolt (it can explode from up to 5 frostbolt projectiles) and they do the job. As for the Inya's i can use them and cap my resistances with my current gear, iam just gonna lose like 200 life cause iam gonna have to remove the crafted % life from my chest and i just hit 5580 life, where 5.5k has always been like the breaking point for every build i ran xD. As for the cyclone's attacks per second i just checked the cyclone skill in wiki and it says "Cyclone spins at the player's attack speed and deals area of effect damage twice per spin. When dual wielding, each weapon hits once per spin." So that pretty much means if i have 4aps iam gonna hit 8 times if iam not wrong, since its a bit confusing to me (english is not my native language).As for the guardians i still didnt had the chance to reach that high maps. Highest i reached so far is T13 and its mostly cause i was chaining maps to save currency. It wasnt that much for leveling tbh i just needed the currency cause that build is a bit pricy for a league starter, so mostly everything i get i invest in it. I'll let you know once i reach guardians, but i'll probly get inya's till then tbh since like you said its a huge dps boost. I just want to get better jewelry and probly better chest. And the chest is where it gets sketchy cause i dont really know which one to pick. Belly provides tones of life, carcass will give me a lots of aoe and dmg for my ice nova and vortex and loreweave will provide tons of dmg and defense with 80% resistances. So iam still not sure what to do here, but i'll get there at some point.
@brabusbg Get a shaper rings and craft 'Life Gained for each enemy hit by spell'.
@Crovaxx can you open your characters in profile? wanna check your improvements
3.5.0d
Enabled the "You can apply an additional Curse" veiled and crafting modifier.
which slot?
"
Aidzi wrote:
3.5.0d
Enabled the "You can apply an additional Curse" veiled and crafting modifier.
which slot?

Iam pretty sure its in the chest slot. Might be wrong thou, but i remember i saw a reddit post and it said it was for chest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info